Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I love it when my enemies do me a favour!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    congratulations auntie pat ..you have the finest set of gums for your age and like i asid before a great chin to rest a pair of balls on....
    You can rest'em there if you like Harry but be warned

I bite

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I like older women too Auntie Pat, especially the ones with no teeth, they give wonderful owo.
    alas no dogs allowed at my retirement home, pity as you would have loved my obedience training. SSSSSSSSITTTTTT !!!!!!!!!! Yasmina has nothing on my dom technique

You'd enjoy munching on this tough old boot.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Pat View Post
    You can rest'em there if you like Harry but be warned

I bite
    attention punters auntie pat pat has a nice set of gums for hire anyone want to have a go before me..i'm sure she wont bite go on who is first

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    attention punters auntie pat pat has a nice set of gums for hire anyone want to have a go before me..i'm sure she wont bite go on who is first
    that won't work as I have an involuntary bite reflex that can happen when I least expect it. You'd be as safe being first to sample my delights as the last, bit of a lottery so are you man enough Harry ? ?? 20% discount if you help me back to my rocking chair afterwards.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Pat View Post
    that won't work as I have an involuntary bite reflex that can happen when I least expect it. You'd be as safe being first to sample my delights as the last, bit of a lottery so are you man enough Harry ? ?? 20% discount if you help me back to my rocking chair afterwards.
    well the question is do i feel lucky ....yes i think i should be pretty safe with you auntie pat go ahead make my day gum harrys plums

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123