Thread: Phoned A Girl, Now I'm Not Sure

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Phoned A Girl, Now I'm Not Sure

I phoned a girl earlier, the call lasted about 30 seconds. This is my first time doing this so I'm pretty nervous, I asked could I come over at 8pm and she said she wasn't sure and to call her 15 minutes before 8pm. Like I said this is my first time doing this and it's all new to me, so I could have handled the call a little better, but I didn't know what to say, she didn't help the conversation either.

Problem is, it would take me about an hour and a half just to get there, I'm not really in the mood to go all the way out there for nothing. I thought it was a bit short notice calling, but 15 minutes before hand is a bit late to confirm don't you think?

She didn't sound too happy on the phone either and now I'm not sure if I want to go through with it, all I can picture is awkward moody sex. Her reviews say she is good but so far I'm not seeing it. I'm a virgin and just want to have sex, the last thing I want is her to be pissed off when I'm not doing so great. Better that at least one of us knows what we're doing than a drunken mess after a night out.

For some reason I was picturing myself getting extra special treatment for being a virgin and her room mate joining in, I don't know why though, doubt that would happen anyway. I would love to lose it in a threesome though.
    Last edited by YesIWouldLikeSomePancakes; 07-04-10 at 16:13.