Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Athlone - major incident there last night!!

sorry i sent my last post wrong i hit of wrong button i am still learning how to work the net i hope that girl is ok and she takes this further i received 2 ph calls from 2 different irish guys this evening telling me not to go back to westmeath as i do work there from time to time its just not on take care ladies its getting very bad lately with threats from all sorts especially pimps x

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCurvybabe View Post
    ***Text removed by Patricia. See post 28***
    No, the pimp has ***Text removed by Patricia. See post 28***. No pensions!
    Last edited by Patricia; 02-04-10 at 02:03.

Anyone who has any sort of influence or power is allowed to get away with anything in this country. It's the people on the ground that get hurt. I bet this sort of thing happens sometimes and it's not posted here, most of the time it's covered up for some girl with almost no English. It's horrific to think of I know but for every one posted here there are probably far more that aren't and they just get away with it.

***Text removed by Patricia. See post 28***. That's the way of the law and it's fucked up, but few people are making strong efforts to try to change it.
    Last edited by Patricia; 02-04-10 at 02:04.

Angry

GSOC - Garda S this is one place for parties to start to raise the case..

Also a woman ***Name removed*** is the Chief Inspector of the Garda Inspectorate, set up to audit the gardai so a line this way may be noticed.
    Last edited by luther; 02-04-10 at 01:23. Reason: Name removed...........Please don't publish names on the forum.....

Blog Entries

"It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Sorry to have edited this thread to bits but I have a number of concerns about it, namely:

1) The lady who had this experience has not posted here, it is all second hand info
    2) There are some very serious allegations being made about the Gardai here and if not true they are clearly libelous
    3) If this lady is going to pursue a legal case, discussions like this could prejudice that
    4) I don't even know if this lady is happy for her personal situation to be discussed here
    5) If corruption needs exposing (and sometimes it does) that needs careful planning, not a rash heated thread like this

So, I would ask people not to post further allegations about the guards in Athlone here at this time please.
    Last edited by Patricia; 02-04-10 at 02:15.

Reviews

The lady in qustion will contact you patricia. But her anonymity must be maintained .

Thanks,

ESP

Blog Entries

Hi ESP,

That's good. Of course I'll keep confidential.

I hope you understand my reasons for removing various statements posted here.

Pat x

Very fair point patricia, spoken to her today and she is doing things her way.

She is strong

x

Reviews

Hopefully we get some p45's in the guards there.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast