Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Liz Hilton in Cork this week

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Well i think she lost that right by the behaviour which caused her to be banned,she still has a right of
    reply to reviews. If u notice she has even used the introduction on her profile to have a pop at a few people'
    She is complaining about her reviews being ratted,but to tell u the truth her latest one would raise a few
    eyebrows aswell in my opinion
    Thats completely out of order to say what she did on her intro. She will NEVER learn. Ad Staff alerted.

Blog Entries

Default Bullshit...........

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    One thing. I think that if everytime she does a tour that someone comes along and puts up some post knocking her then she should either be allowed back on to defend herself and her business or the posts should be deleted.

I just dont think its right to talk about someone who cannot loggin to defend themselves.

just my two cents,
    Westside.
    Bacause someone is banned, posts about them should be deleted because they are not here to defend themselves???

A banned user should be allowed back to defend themselves???

OFFS...............

They forfeited that right when they got banned...............

Besides, where in this thread is someone knocking her???

All the time bearing in mind the content of the introduction on her ad profile................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Bacause someone is banned, posts about them should be deleted because they are not here to defend themselves???

A banned user should be allowed back to defend themselves???

OFFS...............

They forfeited that right when they got banned...............

Besides, where in this thread is someone knocking her???

All the time bearing in mind the content of the introduction on her ad profile................
    Well i never checked her profile. In fact its being a while since i looked at any profile. I still dont think its right to be having a go at someone when they can respond but hey if thats what ppl want to do then work away, its just not my thing. This goes for her too by the way.

As far as her job goes she should be allowed do her job without ppl bringing her up in a bad way on the forums after all she is a paid advertiser. Again i hadnt seen her profile. If she put any nasties in her profile then thats not on either.

Its real old news at this stage,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Default Again.................

I still dont think its right to be having a go at someone when they can respond
    Can you show me where in this thread someone is having a go at her???

This goes for her too by the way.
    Yes, I'm sure she takes that into account when writing her intro and blog..............

As far as her job goes she should be allowed do her job without ppl bringing her up in a bad way on the forums after all she is a paid advertiser.
    Alec started this thread because her number wasn't contained on her ad profile page, it could have been a mistake to which he was bringing attention to so that it could be rectified..........

I don't see how you think this was bringing her up in a bad way............

I would have thought he was trying to do her a favour
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Liz returns to the scene of the crime !
    Was it not Cork that the beautiful Carmen & Malena were suspiciously shopped by an anonymous person ? (Sadly never to return)

Generally I agree with West, we shouldn't slag off someone who has no right of reply but Liz is a special case, a serpent in serpent's clothing. I had a giggle to myself recently reading a review that suggested she has a gut like Jimmy 5 Bellies.
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12