Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scottish Sandy

well ive been with this girl, and lads she is bloody awesome. she looks good in the pics but once u see her in person you will be glad you came. however from memory she didnt like anyone touching her boobs. i made a booking for tomorrow in dublin and i see she has moved to cork. highly thinking of following her down if that tells you anything lol

anon361

I NEVER SAID YOU AMENDED HER REVIEWS AND IF THAT IS GOING TO DECIDE NOT TO LIKE ME THEN SO BE IT. YOU(MEMBERS) ARE JUST SO BIASED ON THESE BOARDS, I AM A BRAZEN HUSSY AND REALLY DO NOT GIVE 2 OINKS ABOUT MOST THINGS BUT PROVIDING A GIRLS REVIEWS WHILST SHE HAS OPTED OUT OF THE SYSTEM IS JUST LOWLOWLOW!

IT SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED!!!!

I WILL ALWAYS DEFEND , HOWEVER , WILL ALSO BE NONBIASE, BUT THIS REVIEW DROPPING IS WELL BELOW THE BELT.MAYBEUS GILRS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO START A THREAD ABOUT YOU ALL.

WATCH THIS SPACE. IF ITS OK FOR YOU TO DO , THEREFORE US GIRLS ARE ASSUMING WE TOO CAN MENTION DIFFICULT/UNSAVIOURY CLIENTS IN THIS SECTION.

JUST WORK IT OUT AND ANON , I THOUGHT YOU WERE GORGEOUS SO WAS NOT TARGETED DIRECTLY AT YOU AT ALL.

X

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by english rebecca View Post
    anon361

I NEVER SAID YOU AMENDED HER REVIEWS AND IF THAT IS GOING TO DECIDE NOT TO LIKE ME THEN SO BE IT. YOU(MEMBERS) ARE JUST SO BIASED ON THESE BOARDS, I AM A BRAZEN HUSSY AND REALLY DO NOT GIVE 2 OINKS ABOUT MOST THINGS BUT PROVIDING A GIRLS REVIEWS WHILST SHE HAS OPTED OUT OF THE SYSTEM IS JUST LOWLOWLOW!

IT SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED!!!!

I WILL ALWAYS DEFEND , HOWEVER , WILL ALSO BE NONBIASE, BUT THIS REVIEW DROPPING IS WELL BELOW THE BELT.MAYBEUS GILRS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO START A THREAD ABOUT YOU ALL.

WATCH THIS SPACE. IF ITS OK FOR YOU TO DO , THEREFORE US GIRLS ARE ASSUMING WE TOO CAN MENTION DIFFICULT/UNSAVIOURY CLIENTS IN THIS SECTION.

JUST WORK IT OUT AND ANON , I THOUGHT YOU WERE GORGEOUS SO WAS NOT TARGETED DIRECTLY AT YOU AT ALL.

X
    Ok, maybe I was a bit over zealous in the "I did like you" bit, to be honest you remind me a lot of another lady I really liked (BBB) and it would take a lot more than a little mis-understanding to change that.
    It was this comment that threw me a bit as I took it to mean I had omitted them.
    Also, she had more positive reviews than this before, but the last thread seems to have ommited these .
    I have no problem with any lady speaking her mind and if that includes ruffling the feathers of a few clients so be it, I and I'm sure a few others would welcome it once no personal details are revealed that is.
    As for posting her reviews when she has opted out, to be honest I have mixed opinions on that, firstly I respect the ladies right to this option and if she chooses to do so out of genuine reasons I would totally respect her decision but doing it to hide numerous bad and neutral reviews in order to decieve clients, well I don't like that and I find it very hard to stand by idle when I can do something about it.

As for Sandy's reviews, I think she may have got a raw deal but unfortunately a lot of guys say nothing unless they recieve a bad service and she seems to have got/given an unfair share of those, maybe her own doing, maybe not.
    Maybe it would be best if one of the mods removed the listing from my previous post's, but as I said already only if they feel it necessary!

Take care Rebecca and thank you for boosting my ego with the gorgeous comment, I'm sure it gets tiring for you being told the exact same thing all the time but one can only say it as he sees it and you are one hell of a lady...

Reviews

Rebecca,
    I just read your comment in the title of your ad thread, LOL very good... xx

Anon babe,was only having a laugh with you, hope it gave you a giggle or 2.

Becca

x

I seen Sandy last week, Nice location service wasnt as great as i expected but in all fairness she only charges minimum prices so you cant be picky at that. Sandy is a nice girl and does try. Seems like a witch hunt on her from some sections.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Well i think the real issue here is why someone is allowed have two profiles with the same photos and details,this was happening alot before when a girl racked up a few bad reviews the next time she was advertising instead of reactivating the profile she resubmitted it as a new one and behold
    our staff didnt bat an eyelid but left her start off same profile but a clean slate. As far as i can remember with Sandy she did this but the bad reviews kept coming so then she opted out of reviews on the new profile.Anon was quite within his rights to put up the reviews as she has not
    opted out of reviews on that profile just on her second one. Like this if u play with fire expect to get burnt she just didnt discard the evidence properly
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12