Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An appeal to Walkers.

no matter how bad it is here, I still think it is worst in Paris. They do think they own it all

Reviews

I thought you were on about the fuckin' crisps!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    [COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]
    As for letting you out into traffic whilst driving, don't get me started on that one
    I'm in complete agreement with you there Anon. I've noticed on a few occasions now, that in slow moving heavy traffic, males are much more likely to stop and allow you join the traffic flow if you are joining it from a side street. In addition, once you indicate to change lanes, a male is much more likely to slow down and allow you to move ahead of him, whereas a woman wont give way and will do her best to ensure that you can't change lanes unless somebody else lets you in behind her. I don't know the reason for this.........maybe there are a lot of man-hating lesbians out there driving Nissan Micras or whatever and any male in a large car represents phallic oppression to them. I don't really care, just as long as they don't expect me to act the gentleman for them on the roads anymore.

Default I tried that one already matey.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    I thought you were on about the fuckin' crisps!!!
    We are obviously both fekin wasted here, ----- "Pearls before Swine" , Mousey.

What I really hate is when a really hot girl won't look at me at all as she's passing by.

It makes me sad.

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    What I really hate is when a really hot girl won't look at me at all as she's passing by.

It makes me sad.
    perhaps you should offer to carry their schoolbag for them............?

Blog Entries

Default And won't put her spare change.............

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post

It makes me sad.
    In your punting piggy bank/paper coffee cup...................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    perhaps you should offer to carry their schoolbag for them............?
    I already tried that, but jesus have you seen the size of schoolbags they have to carry these days? My arms could no more lift those things...

I tried offering them fruit but they just get mad and say: "Go 'way with your fecking fruit!!! Do you have candy or not?" and slap me over the head (which I like, but that's besides the point ).

Well, at least I can say I tried my best to get a girl in a normal healthy relationships but it didn't work out.......

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    And won't put her spare change.............

In your punting piggy bank/paper coffee cup...................
    Yeah seriously, that as well. Can you think of a more worthy cause to be donating than a man's punting?

Quote Originally Posted by Banned User View Post
    No , its not a typo.

Firstly may I say that what I am about to complain about does not happen to me commonly but today was different and did irk me quite a bit.

I was out for a walk on my own and on a few seperate occassions was met with two people walking opposite. Now, I believe that it is polite and civil to make room on a sidewalk i.e. form a single file should there not be enough room for people to pass easily. I always do this and if in company ask my companion to make room if I have not already done it myself.

But today on four seperate occassions I was somewhat miffed by the lack of reciprocal behaviour from other pedestrians and was almost forced onto a busy road to avoid said walkers. Obviously I could not do this as it was dangerous but I was more than a little disgusted by such an obvious lack of some people to adopt a civil position.

May I add that this was not in the city centre but was out in suburbia in the early evening and most of these people were out for a leisurely stroll themselves, so no excuses about being in a hurry home or to or from work.

So, may I appeal to all to adopt or adapt to said civil behaviour.
    I can't agree more
    also pisses me off when you are walking along and a bunch of people are taking up the full width of the footpath

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12