Quote Originally Posted by TommyH123 View Post
I guess anyone offended by any of my opinions is just going to have stay offended because I’m happy to stand over them.

Firstly my interest generally decreases as the review count rises, more controversial than I thought but there ye go , yes there are exceptions as with any rule, Alice Evan’s is my current one.��

Secondly, Cork would be improved massively by mass deportations of the locals, the standard of English alone would get a massive boost with the first influx of our Brazilian imports ��

Hope this doesn’t trigger anyone ��
Once bitten; twice shy - ha ha - oh you are a bhoyyy - but anyone from any County would defend their honour and you are out on a limb. Strongly suggest you get off the high pedestal, cause you're now being the biggest PRICK of whatever cuntry (sic) you come from - aka - you're no LadiesMan for vitriol!!! Get back in yur PRAM dear boy!!! As for Cork English - sur didn't the Queen visit us here in the English Market - marvelous results!!! Tommy - you are a total Bollox, but I'd love to have a REAL pint with you - and of course that would have to be MURPHY'S - none of the pisswater you're offering up here!!!