Thread: Walk or Stay...Is it Acceptable ?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hmmm... Alaskan Pipeline.... well Urban Dictionary certainly has some fun reading on that, though I can't help but wonder can the good folks of Alaska not afford a cucumber or carrot?

The time thing is something I've pondered, particularly regards the 30 minute or less bookings, so if they have a shower on arrival and another before leaving that seems a bit of a brief-no-briefs-encounter surely??? Then if they supposedly also had a bit of banter after as you'll see claimed in the reviews that means it was all over in even less time... for a while I honestly was wondering if shower time was not deducted from the booking time or something but that would make no sense and just increase the odds of punters bumping into one another on the way in and out.
    Instead I just choose to put it down to how skilled the ladies must be to satisfy these men in possibly less than 15 minutes.

I've stuck local and on days I'm free so can use my own shower just prior and after if needed so shower time hasn't been an issue for me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to oddball For This Useful Post:

IAmLIAm (22-04-24)