Has anyone ever been scundered that an appointment is stopped for a random reason?

Today I met up with a lady, got the hotel details, handed the donation, took a shower, everything fine.

Started kissing and she does the old turn the head thing, ok doesn't want to kiss np. Robe comes off then she randomly says one second and walks behind me, looks at my back and says ok. Back to the neck kissing, off with the bra and suddenly she's like "sorry I'll give you your money back, there's something on your back". Hadn't even took the towel off yet.
So I go to get my stuff, quickest I've prob ever got dressed, thankfully most of my stuff in the bathroom, come out to get my coat and she's like " you're a nice guy but yiur back, could be a big thing, could be a small thing". Grabbed my coat lifted the money and left.

Got home and checked my back, nothing I can see that would cause any sort of reaction like that.

Could've just invited me in, told me she wasn't feeling it and we would have left it at that but to make up a bs excuse like that. Ffs

So lay it on my, your most embarrassing/awkward interactions with the ladies on this site.