Thread: Reviews What sort of reviews do ladies like?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Reviews What sort of reviews do ladies like?

“Last night a DJ saved my life
    Last night a DJ saved my life from a broken heart
    Last night a DJ saved my life
    Last night a DJ saved my life with a song“

(Indeep)

Why positive of course I hear you say.

Let’s say it has been positive. It’s been very good (for you anyway). Maybe it’s even been ok or even better for her too. There’s a nice atmosphere after the deed(s) are done. You all know what I’m taking about i hope.

So happy caller. Will be leaving a review expressing his happiness. So what would the lady like? She prefers a review of the non explicit type which caller would like to provide and is more than happy to provide.

I’m not sure how helpful any of my reviews are. They’re partly for the lady’s advertising purposes and to let her know I had a good time if it wasn’t clear. They are as much for me as her though. A little time capsule I can come back to at some point. I don’t leave reviews where I’ve had a bad time unless the person has been actively dishonest or discourteous. I’ve the very odd time seen someone with 40 plus positive reviews and just not felt it at all. I’ve had plenty of bad nights and people are not machines. I’m not going to trash someone for the sake of it.

I go on a bit in my reviews. Guilty. I try to address the main points in a review - location, appearance, service and overall feeling. I am a serial reviewer of ladies I visit more than once. If If I’m reviewing someone the second time you might need to revisit the first one to know what the hell im talking about. I enjoy writing a review. It’s prolonging and almost reliving the experience.

There’s a few reviewers I really enjoy reading and not necessarily the ones who review girls I am interested in . I won’t embarrass them by naming. Some are funny . I like the fairly heartfelt ones that don’t verge into declarations of love after the first visit. The best reviews I think unlike mine tend to be on the shorter side.

I suppose I’m asking what does a lady like to see in a review? How flowery is too flowery? Is it ok to be ridiculously over the top because sometimes I’m going to say certain ladies just make me feel ridiculously over the top (in a good way).

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harry68 For This Useful Post:

IAmLIAm (22-03-24), Lighthearted2022 (21-03-24)