Thread: Last night

1. Default Last night

Last night i drove to the capital for a night in the crowne plaza with a lady who rocked my world it was a long steamy session ,both of us finishing in a sweaty mess,s.I enjoyed a shower with her and left and took the road for home extremely satisified ,i needed to get diesel so stopped in maynooth filled up and stomach started to growl so i decided to go down to supermacs for an auld snnackbox.

Eating in the car outside i couldnt help but notice the workings of the shop there. The door opened once or twice.Ive been there myself plenty of times but i noticed one lad walking around outside with phone out and a bottle of wine under the arm stopping and starting looking at doors trying to figure it out.(I was prob that green at some point)
    I wanted to tell him here bud its that door there ,,,but i held back because i wanted to keep my own id private.

I hope i he found it in the end ,i didnt hang around,but i was weary from my day out and headed home.

Hopefully everyone got the happy ending.
    A dangerous weakness of mine- "an attraction for fast women and slow horses"

Quote Originally Posted by Thehappypenls View Post
    Last night i drove to the capital for a night in the crowne plaza with a lady who rocked my world it was a long steamy session ,both of us finishing in a sweaty mess,s.I enjoyed a shower with her and left and took the road for home extremely satisified ,i needed to get diesel so stopped in maynooth filled up and stomach started to growl so i decided to go down to supermacs for an auld snnackbox.

Eating in the car outside i couldnt help but notice the workings of the shop there. The door opened once or twice.Ive been there myself plenty of times but i noticed one lad walking around outside with phone out and a bottle of wine under the arm stopping and starting looking at doors trying to figure it out.(I was prob that green at some point)
    I wanted to tell him here bud its that door there ,,,but i held back because i wanted to keep my own id private.

I hope i he found it in the end ,i didnt hang around,but i was weary from my day out and headed home.

I've reported the post, 1st time ever doing so, there was zero need to name the ladies hotel.

Please have a bit more discretion in future.
    Keyla's gofundme fundraising page 😍

https://gofund.me/8e340537

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Noregrets For This Useful Post:

Thoreau (10-03-24)