Thread: Cheltenham

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Cheltenham

Any tips? And more importantly, any suggestions on where to go after the races are over?

Its been almost 20 years since I was there and while I still consider myself young- well I was young then for sure, (I was there for you trivia gurus at the first four day festival)

My one and only liaison with an english girl was that week- we met in a bar on the thursday night and she went racing with me on the friday
    from what I gather things have changed a lot there in the last few years- cocaine and all the rest- lol I never got into that enough bad habits already,

Id love to go back actually but our racing gang has pretty much gone our separate ways which is a pity,

Anyway have a good one.

tips I dont know- I was good but have lost my touch recently so Ill refrain.
    A dangerous weakness of mine- "an attraction for fast women and slow horses"

Will Pm a Cheltenham winner to the usual guys who get tips off me . 💃🏽

I guess when its in the blood,

Gabbys Cross at around 10-1 second race n the thursday looks the pick of the handicaps,

while Ill be prepared to give Altobelli another chance in the second on Friday, 20-1 may look value by the end of the week,

no interest in short priced favs- if I win I win big (for a relatively small outlay) is Falcons motto.

if they both win-maybe that trip is on babes.
    A dangerous weakness of mine- "an attraction for fast women and slow horses"