I have just had what to me was one of the worst experiences with a client in my working history and feel it necessary to make it known that although I trust and respect all my returning clients from now on I have no option but to accept payment upfront.
A guy who visited me last week for half an hour booked me again this evening. This time he wanted to stay an hour at 7 O’clock. At 6.10 he called me and asked if I could see him then. Unfortunately I advised him that the earliest I could do was 6.30 to which he replied ok. He arrived at 7.15 forcing me to delay my 8 O’clock client by half an hour and on top of that, loose a possible 6.30 booking!
At 8.20 he was ready to leave and just like the last time made no mention of money. “Oh I forgot again”. Then when he finally placed the money on the table it was 110 euros short, meaning that he was only paying me for half an hour. I pulled out my mobile to prove to him what time he had arrived. The phone read 7.09 but he was still arguing that he arrived later than that. Yes, in fact he did, he arrived 5 minutes later as he called me from reception!
Anyway feeling totally used and disgusted with the fact that I had placed trust and respect in somebody only to be used in this way, I was left speechless and refused to argue back.
As soon as he left I soon came to grips with the situation. It was now not so much about the money but how he had made me feel about myself.
I have now contacted the relevant department of the Dublin police and hope this guy will soon feel as humiliated as I was made to feel tonight.
If any of the girls need information please contact me. (But I don’t believe you will as I am probably the only clown who up until now allowed regulars to pay at the end)