Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Just a note

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    "Impersonating Others
    Persons maliciously impersonating any other user or person here will be permanently banned. In the past people have impersonated others here in a humorous way, especially celebrities and well known people. We do have a sense of humour, but to ensure your joke is not potentially harmful, please make it clear you are a comedy impersonator and not the actual person. For example don’t register as “Barack Obama” but “Barack Obama Clone” or “Barack Obama Fan” would be fine."

As per the rules that you yourself have quoted from can you confirm that you intend to be a Comedy impersonator of the good Doctor.

If yes that means you are confined to only Comedy

If no then you have to be banned.
    since dr shipman is dead I think it highly unlikely that it is really him.

Quote Originally Posted by DrShipman View Post
    it was only 218 i told them off
    You confirmed you were the real Dr S in the above post by using the word 'I' in the context of 218 of the victims of said Doctor. Plus Mods feel you are a troll profile so good day.

You confirmed you were the real Dr S in the above post by using the word 'I' in the context of 218 of the victims of said Doctor. Plus Mods feel you are a troll profile so good day.
    I really think that ban is out of line.

If said Mods agree with your banning then would they please add their support on this thread - If so I will withdraw my complaint.

Thanks.

Blog Entries

Default Yes.....

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post

If said Mods agree with your banning then would they please add their support on this thread - If so I will withdraw my complaint.

Thanks.
    I agree...........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post

Thanks.
    Even if they did not agree I would still have banned as he confirmed he was portraying a real person and did not when I asked him to confirm his intention to portray him in a comedy manner.

And if you think the mods have to trot out everytime we ban a troll then think again.

Even if they did not agree I would still have banned as he confirmed he was portraying a real person and did not when I asked him to confirm his intention to portray him in a comedy manner.

And if you think the mods have to trot out everytime we ban a troll then think again.
    since the dr shipman you claim he impersonated hung himself in 2004 i think it was most unlikely that he was impersonating- what would happen if a napoleon bonaparte logged in - would he have to confirm that he was not in fact the actual NB.

and if you think that the members here are just a bunch of sheep that are willing to accept all mods decisions in a meek manner.............then think again.

Reviews

Default Ffs

Ridiculos ban, for all the shit that goes on here...pick and choose the rules to enforce why don't you...not a community by any means

Quote Originally Posted by MrFussy View Post
    Ridiculos ban, for all the shit that goes on here...pick and choose the rules to enforce why don't you...not a community by any means
    I don't get to pick the rules I enforce. I just happen to enjoy enforcing some more then others. We can't have the real Doctor suing E-I now can we. We have been banning trolls here now for months and when we see one then they are gone and we have Patricia's full backing in this.

I don't get to pick the rules I enforce. I just happen to enjoy enforcing some more then others. We can't have the real Doctor suing E-I now can we. We have been banning trolls here now for months and when we see one then they are gone and we have Patricia's full backing in this.
    I just stated twice earlier that the man has been dead since 2004 !!!

Reviews

Default Enjoying

Enforcing something on the basis of enjoying it rather than moderating the rules you don't enjoy, cherrypicking rules to enforce over others, rules being totally ignored (no enjoyment?)...WTF

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast