Thread: East Galway Massage

1. Default East Galway Massage

Hi All,

In County Galway, there’s a big town on the border with Roscommon. Last stop before Athlone on the motorway to Dublin.

There’s a lady who advertises Tantra massage + located here. She doesn’t advertise on EI but another site which has a section down the same street as EI…

Anyway, I’m curious has anyone visited her? Her advert and photos appear legit and she’s been advertising for a long time. I spoke with her via phone and text in the past and she was very engaging and normal. Unfortunately I couldn’t fulfill my appointment at the time. Since then, Iv gotten a lot wiser to visiting places and ladies without some reviews etc.

Anyone ever visit her?

I’m pretty sure I didn’t need to be this clandestine or cryptic but oh well..

Think I know who your on about I never seen her in person but I'm told by others she's not great looking

3. Default

I’ve been to her once, same name as a type of gemstone. It was a great experience but very pricey. She is attractive btw, slim Eastern European woman. It just depends on whether genuine tantra is your thing, her service does include HE and some touching.

4. Default

She was based in Athlone when I met her, and imagine she’s still there. She used to advertise in Tullamore too but was never there, presume it’s a tactic to attract punters.