Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Michelle O'Neill

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Michelle O'Neill

Just wanna wish Michelle all the best tomorrow in Stormont, the first ever Nationalist First Minister !
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (03-02-24), Corsasport (03-02-24), irishjp (03-02-24), Ketchup2023 (03-02-24), ladiesman217 (02-02-24), oldfool (03-02-24), rbpdick (03-02-24), TommyH123 (03-02-24), whiteball (03-02-24)

Reviews

If a United Ireland is a possibility... I think the national anthem should be changed to 'Ireland's Call'.

1) Amhrán na bhFiann is f*cking depressing, and belongs in the arsehole of history.

2) Ireland's Call is less political/war-like than the above shite, and is actually uplifting and about standing together!

#FuckAmhranNaBhfiann
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post

If a United Ireland is a possibility... I think the national anthem should be changed to 'Ireland's Call'.

1) Amhrán na bhFiann is f*cking depressing, and belongs in the arsehole of history.

2) Ireland's Call is less political/war-like than the above shite, and is actually uplifting and about standing together!

#FuckAmhranNaBhfiann
    Ah lak ffs how could that be the country's anthem ?

I look forward to the day that we hear "A Nation Once Again" before the All Ireland Finals !

Reviews

AND well done Michelle indeed today, you've done us proud !

Even if you are a Tyrone woman and Emma Little-Pengelly an Armagh woman. Not that I think she wears an Armagh jersey - Even if it is orange !

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Just wanna wish Michelle all the best tomorrow in Stormont, the first ever Nationalist First Minister !

Wow first ever??

I discovered This series on RTÉ player called “once upon a time in Northern Ireland” OMG, it is powerful and emotional stuff, it has interviews with people from all sides so you get a perspective from everyone, it’s insane the stuff that went on really if you’re anyways interested in it this series will really open you eyes, It is so shocking the stuff that went on really and truly.
    WHATSAPP TO BOOK MY FIRST VISIT TO CAVAN TOWN FRIDAY 10th from 10am & Sat 11th!! KERRY TRALEE from 10amTuesday 14th until Thursday EVENING 16th
    **SEE MY VIRTUAL AD, WHATSAPP ME FOR A CHAT ON CAM or for some of my XXX personal videos with lots of A play & all kinds of kink watch this Irish MILF make d wn the wildest p@rn star look like an amateur!!
    Check out my Stories here on EI, updated almost daily.
    !]

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JennyIrish For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (03-02-24), oldfool (03-02-24), TommyH123 (03-02-24)

Reviews

For some of us it is not a history lesson but a reminder of our youth . Going out on a weekend left our parents worried for a whole set of reasons now confined to the bin

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oldfool For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (03-02-24), Privet (03-02-24), Ryankelvin (03-02-24)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by oldfool View Post
    For some of us it is not a history lesson but a reminder of our youth . Going out on a weekend left our parents worried for a whole set of reasons now confined to the bin
    Its great now to go over and back across the border without the terror and intimidation of the massive British army checkpoints.
    For family and business reasons I had to go through them probably around 5 or 6 times per day.
    The 80s was a really shit time around the border area .

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (03-02-24), oldfool (04-02-24)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by oldfool View Post
    But growing up through it that was normal.

And parents also had the worry that you might get involved.
    Thankfully i didn't.

Looking back those were dangerous times indeed. In many many ways.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

oldfool (04-02-24)

Reviews

Good to see NI finally going to get the money they deserve but O Neill not good, SF will ruin the Youth of Ireland / NI.

Its open all borders and Brits/ Irish out and immigrants in

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by WeeJimmy View Post
    Good to see NI finally going to get the money they deserve but O Neill not good, SF will ruin the Youth of Ireland / NI.

Its open all borders and Brits/ Irish out and immigrants in
    I am so glad I am 64 and hopefully off this planet before AI, A cashless society, Rediculus levels of PC and a World Government take over. I pity the youth of today with nothing but a distopian world to look forward to in their future. And the sad thing is, the youth of today are accepting all this change with open arms. Can someone shout ''Stop'' please.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to konus For This Useful Post:

DamoEI (04-02-24)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast