Thread: The vagaries of anal sex

Default The vagaries of anal sex

I wonder if anyone else shares my experiences of being fucked. I am a bottom but my enjoyment of being fucked varies wildly. There are times when it is the most mind-blowing pleasurable experience and there are times when it is just too painful to enjoy. It doesn't always relate to cock size, I have been fucked by big cocks and loved it, and not enjoyed it with smaller cocks. I always make sure there is enough lube, it's generally in the same positions, doggie, missionary etc. My preparation is always the same.

I really don't understand that sometimes even though I am as horny as hell and desperate to be fucked, I just can't get past the pain, whereas other times a ts or tv can pound me for all they are worth and there is very little pain, only pleasure. Was with a ts this week and although her cock was big, I've had bigger but I didn't enjoy being fucked. Is it just me, am I doing something wrong?

It's down to a few things imho.

The girl needs to be pretty hard. She can slowly slide her dick in and leave it there so you get used to it. Out fully then in again for a minute. Some girls might have trouble staying hard, especially if it was a busy day. I honestly don't know why they don't put a buttplug in the guy when he arrives. Makes everyone's life easier.

Angle and position needs to be right. You need to be able to relax all your muscles down there. If you're struggling to lift up or move, you might be tensioning muscles that "restrict access", making it painful.

Also, sometimes there's not much time left so it's rushed. Not ideal. If you can, book an hour.

The biggest thing is experience. Most girls bottom regularly, so they're well used to it. Most customers don't do it regularly, so it requires a bit of patience. I think some girls forget that it's not easy when you're inexperienced.

I think the poster above covered a lot but ya I can totally see where you are coming from, often took huge Brazilian cocks but then couldn't handle small one's I just think they are very pointy or something...

Quote Originally Posted by wexfordtstvlover View Post
    I wonder if anyone else shares my experiences of being fucked. I am a bottom but my enjoyment of being fucked varies wildly. There are times when it is the most mind-blowing pleasurable experience and there are times when it is just too painful to enjoy. It doesn't always relate to cock size, I have been fucked by big cocks and loved it, and not enjoyed it with smaller cocks. I always make sure there is enough lube, it's generally in the same positions, doggie, missionary etc. My preparation is always the same.

I really don't understand that sometimes even though I am as horny as hell and desperate to be fucked, I just can't get past the pain, whereas other times a ts or tv can pound me for all they are worth and there is very little pain, only pleasure. Was with a ts this week and although her cock was big, I've had bigger but I didn't enjoy being fucked. Is it just me, am I doing something wrong?

I sometimes get this too and I have no idea why either! I genuinely enjoy A fun but yeah, no clue why this sometimes happen!
    WHATSAPP TO BOOK MY FIRST VISIT TO CAVAN TOWN FRIDAY 10th from 10am & Sat 11th!! KERRY TRALEE from 10amTuesday 14th until Thursday EVENING 16th
    **SEE MY VIRTUAL AD, WHATSAPP ME FOR A CHAT ON CAM or for some of my XXX personal videos with lots of A play & all kinds of kink watch this Irish MILF make d wn the wildest p@rn star look like an amateur!!
    Check out my Stories here on EI, updated almost daily.
    !]