Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
Stephanie shifting money through bitcoin is far from anonymous. And funds are easily frozen. Especially if you are only getting in at this late stage.
Depends on who you're hiding from, and the level of forensics they are willing to commit. But every transaction leaves a digital record which I think lasts forever.

Simply buying bitcoin, I did make a few euro trading on revolut when it spiked during covid. But comission was at 3.5%. you think that isn't so bad, but to buy and sell that's approx 7%. So unless you're seeing a really good spike, revolut are making more than you. Your money is probably safe with revolut though, and they are a good option if you're just buying low and holding.
Binance haven't been mentioned, as far as I know, they have the lowest commissions. They say they are the biggest crypto exchange. Lots of people don't trust them though.
Thank you for your detailed post , much appreciate it x

But : lol “who I’m hiding from”

I’m not hiding anything : a platform I’m a paying customer of had decided to do away with

other discreet payment options , and so now , I must learn real quick quick like how to do This ,

to be able to remain a paying advertising customer of that platform .

And here if I may ask : anyone know anything about security , legitimacy of ‘esecure Vouchers’ , please ?