Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frustrating video games you want to love.

1. Angry Frustrating video games you want to love.

Elden Ring…. I fired it up last night. I died. I’ve been killing the same poxy soldiers in the outpost to level up. I die.
    Beautiful game but very frustrating. What are your most irritating video game memories?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Waltzingmatilda For This Useful Post:

IAmLIAm (18-01-24)

Reviews

Not my thing, played COD with the youngest years back, think my character had a death wish or at the very least a self harming fetish, fucker def didn't know when to duck anyway.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH123 View Post
    Not my thing, played COD with the youngest years back, think my character had a death wish or at the very least a self harming fetish, fucker def didn't know when to duck anyway.
    Was that COD World at War when you play as the yanks in Europe and the Pacific? That was the last COD I liked. Seems it’s all multiplayer now. Grand for peeps who are into that but I loved the historical battles in the old COD. Until there was Kevin Spacey in Space. ��

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingmatilda View Post
    Was that COD World at War when you play as the yanks in Europe and the Pacific? That was the last COD I liked. Seems it’s all multiplayer now. Grand for peeps who are into that but I loved the historical battles in the old COD. Until there was Kevin Spacey in Space. ��
    that was the one, I'm a bit of history nerd so that's why I bothered at all, mainly to criticize the details

Reviews

Elden Ring…. I fired it up last night. I died. I’ve been killing the same poxy soldiers in the outpost to level up. I die.
    Beautiful game but very frustrating. What are your most irritating video game memories?
    Paperboy on commodore 64 or Mario on Sega megadrive

Reviews

Enjoyed Elden Ring a lot, it keeps getting better and better, great ending too. You may need to work on blocking with your shield, that can make all the difference early on when you're under powered.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PhilPhilPhil For This Useful Post:

IAmLIAm (18-01-24)

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by PhilPhilPhil View Post
    Enjoyed Elden Ring a lot, it keeps getting better and better, great ending too. You may need to work on blocking with your shield, that can make all the difference early on when you're under powered.
    What class would you recommend?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clubcard View Post
    that was when I peaked as well, Sonic the Hedgehog, watching the lads gaming now is unreal, they can hit a sniper at 1000 yds in a mist but can't hit the laundry basket from 4ft with dirty socks

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

Clubcard (18-01-24)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clubcard View Post
    I used to play Paperboy also. But it was on the Sinclair Spectrum.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

What class would you recommend?
    Can't remember, think I did some sort of strength build.

If you get stuck anywhere just watch a walkthrough on YouTube. Or if you find a good walkthrough just copy their build and upgrade how they upgrade.
    Must recommend Fightin Cowboy on YouTube - his walkthroughs are legendary going way back to Dark Souls 1.
    His Elden Ring 100% walkthrough is so entertaining you'd watch it even if you didn't own the game!

Stuck on a boss? Type 'cheese [boss name]' into YouTube and you'll be sorted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast