Thread: Suggestions to improve the review system.......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Get real

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    I mostly just see whinging going on all over the boards.........

If we could get some constructive ideas or suggestions brought together then I will personally bring these to Patricias attention and nag her till I get her to look, consider and comment on them........

Otherwise it's just loads of threads bitching about the same thing all over the boards with everybody complaining but nobody making any suggestions..........
    The constructive ideas have been posted, Patricia has promised already to act on these reponses on 2 occasions. You are a mod, search 'reviews' and you will see comments by myself, El Gordo, Karin, Elle, Not at Work and a host of others....
    Maybe that's the issue, nobody in EI has kept or discussed the suggestions, just focused on the automatic reponse of please post constructive criticism

Blog Entries

Default And what the fcuk do you think I'm trying to do here???

Quote Originally Posted by MrFussy View Post
    Maybe that's the issue, nobody in EI has kept or discussed the suggestions
    I'm trying to get the suggestions kept and discussed here instead of people crying about them all over the board like spoilt kids..........

PS - I'm very real............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Default Contradiction

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    I'm trying to get the suggestions kept and discussed here instead of people crying about them all over the board like spoilt kids..........

PS - I'm very real............
    You post about constructive suggestions and then critique genuine comments with such a simile...

Blog Entries

Default MrFussy...........

Quote Originally Posted by MrFussy View Post
    You post about constructive suggestions and then critique genuine comments with such a simile...
    I'm trying to help. I've asked that suggestions and comments on how to improve the review system be made here in a somewhat condensed manner so that I may present them to the Patricia for consideration and perhaps implementation instead of having them scattered all over the board in countless threads where I'm fairly sure they won't be seen. I have neither the time nor the inclination to trawl through this site looking for everyones suggestions. As I say, I'm trying to help but if you can't be bothered to post your suggestions for improvments here then so be it.........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries
    Reviews

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.