Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: gaa v soccer

Blog Entries

Default Well

i cant understand how anyone could get carried away with either one but each to their own i guess.

Personnally, i think soccer is better than gaa but i only watch the World cup.Soccer players are overpaid and gaa players get things too easy in schools just because they play gaa.

thats enough for me,
    Westside.

why is it GAA v Soccer - GAA is 2 different sports Football and Hurling- are GAA men obliged to love both because if they dont then they must be west brits or something stupid

p.s. rounders ?

Blog Entries

Default GAA isn't a sport.......

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    GAA is 2 different sports
    It's a sports organisation that promotes Gaelic games.......... And I think there's more than 2..........

PS - Handball???
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

this should be Things that wind me up thread Alec is right again two different sports
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

what iz zis gaaa zat u speak of ? iz it zumzing I wood be good at ? i zink i would lick u at le gaaa also yes ?

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Because GAA is a culchiefied mess of an organisation and their sports embody the worst of Irish paddywhackery.

Ding ding! Mouse opens with a kick to the balls!

Sure, the skill sets for football and hurling (in particular) are impressive. Fastest field sport in the world and all.

But you know what? I hate listening to the baying of thickly-accented half-wits who would obviously be more at home in a pit of slurry than amongst civilised people. Whip! Lash! Pull hard on de ball! Gwan lads! Over de bar! Ah sure jaysus dis is fabbilous!

And there's not a week that goes by without a newspaper reporting "FIVE THOUSAND MAN BRAWL IN BALLYARSE GAA MATCH" with a picture of grannies bateing the shite out of the referee. Football is a filthy sport - there's loose elbows, shoulders, feet and headbutts flying around all over the place. A hurley is an offensive weapon. The GAA gives no shit that most of its players are thugs - I've never seen a player banned for more than a couple of months for deliberately causing injuries to another player. Brawls involving half the fucking parish are hilarious, but scary.
    stick to living in D4 or C4 the rest of ireland does not need uneducated comments from the likes of you

Reviews

Heh heh heh

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    PS - Handball???
    Handball's not so bad. It doesn't seem to get the same exposure as football and hurling for some reason.

Blog Entries

Default Handball LOL

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Handball's not so bad. It doesn't seem to get the same exposure as football and hurling for some reason.
    whose balls are you handling furry?

my zip is hailed up,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Default Isnt

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    It's a sports organisation that promotes Gaelic games.......... And I think there's more than 2..........

PS - Handball???
    Camogie another GAA promoted sport?
    Westside.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast