Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fuck Pat McDonagh

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    How is the second post ridiculous?

You obviously don't live in the West of Ireland and have no clue about what people who live here have to face from gobshytes of employers and scumbag politicians!

The memory of 1913 is embedded in Dublin Workers and correctly so and this leads to a much less tolerance of shit!

Re the cleaning task, my point is - no profit sharing, mostly minimum wage and no union and still having to do this task?????

The BMW Region is so bad, you can actually end up being prevailed on to do a 50K a year job for 20K!
    I live in the west of Ireland… it’s nothing like your portraying… Profit Sharing.. he owns the company.. why would he want to share the profits??
    Of course most staff are minimum wage… most of them are students!!
    As for no unions.. that’s up to the workers

2. The Following User Says Thank You to charlie82 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (01-01-24)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pigsmickey View Post
    The slimy way he diverts the blame for his price increases on to the Supermac's staff and the Indo play along. Greedy fucker.
    You spend €100 to enjoy the pleasure of ''eating out'' a lady ... and complain about a 20cent increase in the cost of eating a burger ... the mind boggles ...................

4. The Following User Says Thank You to konus For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (01-01-24)

Reviews

Why would anyone wanna fuck Pat McDonagh? He's not the handsomest of chaps like. Aside from his wife, who else would wanna fuck him? I mean each to their own and all, but...
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Reviews

Supermacs ain't bad though to be fair. There are 2 former Supermacs here in Limerick. The owners apparently had a big ruff up with either McD himself or other upper Supermacs management, and changed their restaurants from Supermacs to "The Hungry Lyons". Peeps... I'm telling you. You have NEVER tasted such absolute shite in all your life! Twice I went there. No word of a lie, on both occasions I was sick afterwards. The greasiest food I've ever had in my life. The food was of a similar style to Supermacs, but I swear to god Supermacs is like fine dining compared to that utter tripe!

If there was a contest or award for worst fast food restaurant in the world, it would be a dead certain! I'd bet a year's salary on it!!
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Supermacs ain't bad though to be fair. There are 2 former Supermacs here in Limerick. The owners apparently had a big ruff up with either McD himself or other upper Supermacs management, and changed their restaurants from Supermacs to "The Hungry Lyons". Peeps... I'm telling you. You have NEVER tasted such absolute shite in all your life! Twice I went there. No word of a lie, on both occasions I was sick afterwards. The greasiest food I've ever had in my life. The food was of a similar style to Supermacs, but I swear to god Supermacs is like fine dining compared to that utter tripe!

If there was a contest or award for worst fast food restaurant in the world, it would be a dead certain! I'd bet a year's salary on it!!
    Just enquiring, but, did the 'fast food' come after about 6 pints or G&T's, 6 shots and a few cocktails, 2am in the morning??... late night chippers can give great hangovers

What a horrible thread.

Fuck someone because you dont like them.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noregrets For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (01-01-24), Larrii (02-01-24), Lighthearted2022 (01-01-24)

Reviews

Yes, it should be removed.It has nothing to do with this place at all.

Yes? BMW528 i agŕee, this abusive use of E.I.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamer1950 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (01-01-24)

Reviews

Sure whats the point in having a go at someones business?.Theres a personal grudge somewhere along the line here.Or as its been already said, if you dont like the food then dont buy it .

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bmw528 For This Useful Post:

Larrii (02-01-24), Noregrets (01-01-24)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pigsmickey View Post
    The slimy way he diverts the blame for his price increases on to the Supermac's staff and the Indo play along. Greedy fucker.
    Supermacs is the best fastfood in Ireland and I"m sure Pat doesn't force anyone to work there...it's optional.
    "I'm the leader of the pack which makes me such a lucky jack. And here they are, they're so appealing, OK dollies do your dealing."

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bruce 4play For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (03-01-24), ladiesman217 (02-01-24), Larrii (02-01-24), Noregrets (02-01-24), rbpdick (03-01-24)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast