Thread: Massage with a kink or Twist?

1. Default Massage with a kink or Twist?

Mentioned on a previous thread I was looking for a massage with a twist or kink. Not something pre-arranged but more so a lucky dip that you don’t know what you’ll get until you lay on the bed, can be anything different at all from wild to subtle.

Let me explain, was based in Germany for 6 months. Crazy spot for kink and this sort of stuff. Would highly recommend! Anyway, went for a massage in Berlin expecting the usual routine. She had reasonable English, not super so may have missed the a detail or two!

Anyway long story short, first thing I felt oil on my bum hole and straight away a small butt plug was in me. For the next hour she did her great work with this plug in my ass. She told me to get up from the table, still plugged. She lay down herself and ordered me to massage her incredible bum, she picked up something at the same time, which was a remote and as I massaged her unreal ass the plug pulsed and vibrated hard, I blew my load hands free all over the floor while grabbing on to her oiled ass for dear life!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Decx For This Useful Post:

IAmLIAm (29-12-23)

Reviews

Madam T is the lady for this be back in Ireland mid January

Would appreciate info on the Berlin place