Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Info in TS Candy Crush

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anseo View Post
    I don't see any difference? She still looks amazing in that video?
    Are we talking about the same video? The one on her webpage where she's got short hair...

Quote Originally Posted by jonnahgomes View Post
    Are we talking about the same video? The one on her webpage where she's got short hair...
    Where she's wearing red and there's some dude in it with her?

3. Default

That's the one. Jeez, if you don't see any difference from how she looked in her prime you need you eyes checked! Shocking difference.

4. Default

Not to mention that she can hardly string two words together...

That's the one. Jeez, if you don't see any difference from how she looked in her prime you need you eyes checked! Shocking difference.
    I've got news for you buddy - we all age as we get older! She must be pushing forty now but still looks amazing to me! Clearly, you are a male model who hasn't aged a day since he left school....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to anseo For This Useful Post:

irishjp (27-02-24)

7. Default

I've got news for you buddy - we all age as we get older! She must be pushing forty now but still looks amazing to me! Clearly, you are a male model who hasn't aged a day since he left school....
    I'm not saying we don't change with age lol

It's just that you claim you don't see a difference to how she looks now compared to a few years ago, and I'm pointing out there's a massive difference

Whether you find her attractive or not now is a different conversation.

Bottom line is, when you're punting you get to choose the SP - and for sure I'm going for the best looking talent available.

I'm not saying we don't change with age lol

It's just that you claim you don't see a difference to how she looks now compared to a few years ago, and I'm pointing out there's a massive difference

Whether you find her attractive or not now is a different conversation.

Bottom line is, when you're punting you get to choose the SP - and for sure I'm going for the best looking talent available.
    Look, not going to argue with you. I get your point, but where myself and others might differ is that I would go for the best talent available which might not always be the best looking - looks aren't everything, no point in going to bed with a supermodel if she's going to be as active as a mannequin! lol I agree that she was a stunner in her prime, which is now past, but I still think she looks great. I wouldn't say no to her if she asked me anyway! : lmao:

9. Default

Look, not going to argue with you. I get your point, but where myself and others might differ is that I would go for the best talent available which might not always be the best looking - looks aren't everything, no point in going to bed with a supermodel if she's going to be as active as a mannequin! lol I agree that she was a stunner in her prime, which is now past, but I still think she looks great. I wouldn't say no to her if she asked me anyway! : lmao:
    Yeah that's fair bud. My reaction was that I was shocked to see how much her looks have deteriorated compared to only a couple years ago, and i couldn't believe there was a punter saying they didn't see any difference.

But you make a really good point - the best looking girl doesn't mean the best service.

And yeah hahah fair play for the honesty in that you'd still give her one!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jonnahgomes For This Useful Post:

anseo (29-02-24)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234