Thread: Fake photos

Default Fake photos

A certain Ts updated their profile this week with new photos that where completely different to the old ones and quickly changed them back ,they don't and to my knowledge never allowed reviews ,but now is this ok ,of you make an appointment and then person who opens the door is completely different how is this ok ,surely the sight has a duty to give punters the best information available and not allow them to be scammed

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gb54 View Post
    A certain Ts updated their profile this week with new photos that where completely different to the old ones and quickly changed them back ,they don't and to my knowledge never allowed reviews ,but now is this ok ,of you make an appointment and then person who opens the door is completely different how is this ok ,surely the sight has a duty to give punters the best information available and not allow them to be scammed
    Clue is there!

Reviews

The question for me is the photos before and after we’re verified or
    Not? If both that’s an issue. Aside from that the opt type you never know who is going to answer the door anyway

I get that but even still I think the governance needs to be better still ,some lads still take the punt based off the photos and yes they where both verified and was a big difference between the new and old