Page 38 of 61 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Parnell Street Attack

Reviews

I did not read some posts as being balanced . I am shocked at some of what has been posted on various threads by some I thought better of . I see conversation about woman who protected and still in intensive care and why no story as if it is bias or another conspiracy

Well just maybe she wants privacy or her family do

Does anyone seriously think that news orgs do not want to report on her , like seriously

A bit more engage brain might be in order

I see a, v lets say challenging narrative here being hinted at or direct . An innocent man of colour attacked to some seems OK

I think no more speculation , let actual facts emerge then engage .
    Clubcard stop now
    "Those who keep the ability to see beauty, never grow old"- Frank Kafka

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

2. Default

* typos down to damn’d iPad anticipatory Replacing of words !
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (25-11-23)

Reviews

I see a, v lets say challenging narrative here being hinted at or direct . An innocent man of colour attacked to some seems OK
    Who was saying that?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WellDressed View Post
    Who was saying that?
    Not exactly a outpouring of posts on it . You are clearly v shall we say engaged . Will not enter into a debate with you just now
    Clubcard stop now

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    Not exactly a outpouring of posts on it . You are clearly v shall we say engaged . Will not enter into a debate with you just now
    Are you accusing me of something here?

Reviews

Are you accusing me of something here?
    I am not going to engage , maybe in a week or so when facts are clear and its a bit calmer
    Clubcard stop now

Reviews

I am not going to engage , maybe in a week or so when facts are clear and its a bit calmer
    Hold on, you come into the thread, make an accusation with ZERO proof, then try and take the moral high ground?

Reviews

Hold on, you come into the thread, make an accusation with ZERO proof, then try and take the moral high ground?
    You are clearly agitated , no accusation against you an observation but you take it as directed at you. Maybe take a break from it you already got into it elsewhere , I am not interested in punchbags . You can sense sentiment by what is not said as much as what is said. I did not quote you or name you

But here we are
    Clubcard stop now

Reviews

You are clearly agitated , no accusation against you an observation but you take it as directed at you. Maybe take a break from it you already got into it elsewhere , I am not interested in punchbags . You can sense sentiment by what is not said as much as what is said. I did not quote you or name you

But here we are
    I asked who was saying that? That's all

You responded
    You are clearly v shall we say engaged
    So are you accusing me of something here. Because you pulled this shit before with me then tried little threats through pm

Be a man and say what you want to say

Reviews

I asked who was saying that? That's all

You responded

So are you accusing me of something here. Because you pulled this shit before with me then tried little threats through pm

Be a man and say what you want to say
    Oh for God sake , I am saying you are v angry as in engaged which is fairly evident given even this post . I am not interested or getting at you, as to history , we solved that and I accepted I mis read a post . My last post to you for now . Not possible to have a discussion with you so wont
    Clubcard stop now

Page 38 of 61 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast