Thread: Irish Men - Dirty Arses?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Irish Men - Dirty Arses?

Quote Originally Posted by jayf1 View Post
    patricia according to your own rules there maybe anna23's post in this thread and other threads about irish men being unhygenic and not washing properly should be removed also.
    i find them comments very offensive and even a bit receist.
    just think of the commotion that would be caused if anyone said that about a black or indian person.
    Racist comments based on ignorance are one thing, but if Anna23 (who I don't always agree with) states that according to her personal experience of Irish clients, a lot leaves to be desired in the area of personal hygiene, then I personally see no reason for brushing her experiences and valid opinions based on those experiences under the carpet.

If you are one of those clients to whom Anna's comments are not applicable, then I see no reason for you to take offence at anything she has written. She is obviously making a general comment based on her personal observations.

Reviews

mmmm I wonder how many Irish punters with shitty arses Anna turned away
    u could eat your dinner off my arse ...

Reviews

carlos to be honest i dont really care if you see a reason for me to take offence or not.
    the fact is i have taken offence and thats all you need to know since i was speaking to the organ grinder not the monkey.
    In which case I will let the organ grinder reply......I believe she is as good at typing as the monkey.

Just out of curiosity, have you seen Anna23?

Reviews

no i have never seen anna and that makes no diffrence to the fact that i have taken offence at her continous comments about how unclean irish men are.

Reviews

Perhaps a compromise.

Anna and Jay, will you agree that not all Irish men have smelly dirty arses but that some most definitely do?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Perhaps a compromise.

Anna and Jay, will you agree that not all Irish men have smelly dirty arses but that some most definitely do?
    i have agreed to that fact a long time ago its the constant draging back up of it that causes the most offence.

Blog Entries

Default I see your point...........

no i have never seen anna and that makes no diffrence to the fact that i have taken offence at her continous comments about how unclean irish men are.
    And if she was saying all Irish men were like this, I too would be offended, but she's not, she's saying some...........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

In which case, her comments could'nt possibly apply to you.

I would humbly suggest that Anna23 probably has a lot more experience regarding the hygiene standards of the average male arse then your good self...........but I could be wrong, it's been known to happen.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    In which case, her comments could'nt possibly apply to you.

I would humbly suggest that Anna23 probably has a lot more experience regarding the hygiene standards of the average male arse then your good self...........but I could be wrong, it's been known to happen.
    again your wrong i guess i have more experience with an average irish male arse since i was born with one. and its kept spik and span.