Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone and I certainly don't hold any negative feelings against Irish people.
But from my experience and everybody's else's experience, the hygiene habits of irish males ( cant talk about females here ) are insufficient to such an extend, that it is schocking. Now i have almost figured out, what is missing in this department... apparently it will be the frequency, as when I ask to take a shower before having sex, some people just dont take it (because they had one 6 hrs ago ). Next problem will be, that some guys dont really know where to wash, as they come back from the bathroom with wet back, yet they sit down on the bed where i discover a shitmark later and they would still have smelly penis... This makes me think, they some guys might think, that it is very dirty or sinful or whatever, to put soap on your hand and touch your own privates to wash it...
I hope you understand, that by the nature of my job, this could be an issue for me.
So Gentlemen, if I ask you to take a shower, I mean to wash your genitals properly, not your back..

Like it or not, these are the facts and if you are one of the very few clean ones, then this shouldnt offend you as its not you, who I'm trying to address with those comments.

The only reaction I would expect is shame and increased hygiene consciuosnes but all I see is ignorance and people who think they are clean enough, yet the they leave a shitmark.
gotta admire this girls honesty sorry but I cant help it....