Quote Originally Posted by JennyIrish View Post
Ha ha Me, if I ever get kidnapped:

“And Where are ye from yourselves lads? Are ye hurling or football parish?

I think I know your sister, didn’t he marry one of the Murphys, the fella with the gammy leg, oh that’s right I have ya now,

Wasnt it your father dropped dead of the massive heart-attack, Christ that was shocking altogether, that was a big funeral I remember it well,

Jaysus I’m delighted to get out of that house, I had a pile of washing this high, And the windows have been cleaned in a month,

Oh Jaysus lads, Did we turn off all the lights, I’m not made of money you know, you might be getting a ransom but it will have to be Irish Lyndsay to sort you out for that, I only paid the gas yesterday, sure I practically had to sell a kidney,

Are we going past somewhere I can get a coffee, I’d kill for a double espresso,

Oh lads I have to pee, No seriously, I’m absolutely bursting I hope these seats aren’t good are they?

Jaysus lads, will ye slow down or we’ll get pulled over, They’re always out pulling on this road you know, my neighbours cousin was caught five times in the one week, FIVE TIMES, That’s the gospel truth now . . .

They’d have the car put back Into reverse and me kicked out the door in under 10 minutes, crying saying “ah lads I thought we were going on an adventure, Lindsey will be good for the randsome, I swear”
^^^^^ POTM ^^^^^