Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Camilo Cienfuegos

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Why thank you Senhor Reilly for your kind words.......your knowledge of a latino language entitles you to membership of our little revolutionary cell.

We will commence your studies of Cuban history just as soon as we have shown you how to role one of these fine 10" cigars along a senhorita's inner thighs........but none of that Senhor Bill Clinton gringo shit....we put cigars it the mouth and something much finer goes into the senhoritas.

P.S. Try not to get yourself banned for posting in a foreign language like a good chap.
    You start at the toe and lick all the way to the tip, is that good enough or do I need more lessons?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by oneeyedreilly View Post
    You start at the toe and lick all the way to the tip, is that good enough or do I need more lessons?
    You seem to know what you're about Senhor Reilly........don't forget to moisten the tobacco when you're rolling the cigar so that it binds good and tight. If you need assistance, the senhoritas provide a valuable resource in this aspect of the process......I take it you know how to stimulate them to produce this resource?

If you need any guidance, just call the Padre, Horan or myself.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    You seem to know what you're about Senhor Reilly........don't forget to moisten the tobacco when you're rolling the cigar so that it binds good and tight. If you need assistance, the senhoritas provide a valuable resource in this aspect of the process......I take it you know how to stimulate them to produce this resource?

If you need any guidance, just call the Padre, Horan or myself.
    Si Senhor, it's all about how you get the product ready, better to have those skins already moist, saves lickin and leaves more time to enjoy the main event.Always happy to accept advice from an expert.

Reviews

pointlesss thread.....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    pointlesss thread.....
    We also liberated all the senhoritas of their knickers ....................

...............interested now Brother Ex P?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12