Thread: what to do, what to do....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    veho_trust Guest

Default what to do, what to do....

Hey all - I have been stalking around here for the past two weeks or so, checking out the ladies, the site, boards etc and I'm in a bit of a twist. I'm a very happly married man in his 30's with a great family but I have a vice - I like a little 'strange' every now and again. I'm thinking of visiting one or two of the lovely ladies here but don't know what to do.... I know you might be a bit biased, being on the site but HELP!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Is it just me or do you look a little different in your latest avatar Anna23? A new haircut or something maybe...?
    Quote Originally Posted by veho_trust View Post
    Hey all - I have been stalking around here for the past two weeks or so, checking out the ladies, the site, boards etc and I'm in a bit of a twist. I'm a very happly married man in his 30's with a great family but I have a vice - I like a little 'strange' every now and again. I'm thinking of visiting one or two of the lovely ladies here but don't know what to do.... I know you might be a bit biased, being on the site but HELP!!!
    Bullshit my friend. You know exactly what you want and are just looking for someone else to
    justify your decision. Grow some balls, make your deal with the devil and get on with it.