Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mr Fussy is a very busy boy.

Reviews

Default Petty

Quote Originally Posted by RicFlair View Post
    Thank you TheNads for bringing this to our attention. Its a very large and unusual number of reviews in such a short time. I've therefore removed MrFussy's trusted reviewer shield until his reviews can be properly verified. His trusted reviewer shield was awarded to him during the NB3 administration. I'm not sure if NB3 properly checked up on MrFussy's reviews. Although we will hopefully know soon. I will leave his reviews unratted until the verification process is completed.

Thank you TheNads. Its posters like you that keep this place together.
    Actually we both know my trusted reviewer status was removed because of my reply to you on the Review Forthnight thread, I see both your comment and mine are now gone.

My reviews are 100% genuine, you only need to check with the girls I have seen that regularly post here. You can keep your badge, I'm only replying by virtue of the fact that you mention the possibility of my reviews being ratted, which I think is unfair to the girls involved.

Reviews

Hey Rick it wasn't my intention to query Mr F's authenticity, just a comment on the quantity.
    I wasn't looking to be some concientious member trawling the boards looking for inconsistencies.
    For the record, I tend to believe that they are genuine & Mr F is a horn-dog with too much € & time.
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

Reviews

u can't put a man down who loves his iron...

Wink :(

i cant comment on any of the other reviews but Mr.Fussy did come to see me... check the PM system if need be as he arranged the appointment through that with me.

So i would thank you not to be ratting genuine reviews(well mine ne way)..... Its unfair...

xx Z

Reviews

Default PM system

Quote Originally Posted by Zara D View Post
    i cant comment on any of the other reviews but Mr.Fussy did come to see me... check the PM system if need be as he arranged the appointment through that with me.

So i would thank you not to be ratting genuine reviews(well mine ne way)..... Its unfair...

xx Z
    I actually make a lot of bookings via PM. As other posters have said I am just a horny guy with too much money and time on my hands...but I fear the worst in this witch-hunt

I can also confirm, that Mr.Fussy is genuine.
    I would be just curious, what procedures has been done to prove this

PS: if there will be rats put on genuine reviews, wont surpise me at all.... seen all this before.

Reviews

Mr.Fussy is a stand up guy,completely genuine.He is single,is top of his profession,and as he said and i would agree with him,punting is cheaper than having a wife,family,girlfriend.I just wish i had as much spare time myself.

Reviews

Default benefit of doubt

i think that mr fussy should have been given the benefit of doubt and be properly checked up before any talk of rat being put on his reviews witch would be most on fair to him and the girls he has reviewed.
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Reviews

Perhaps we should look after good customers, not put them off, just a small point.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MrFussy View Post
    I actually make a lot of bookings via PM. As other posters have said I am just a horny guy with too much money and time on my hands...but I fear the worst in this witch-hunt
    We're just all jealous, Good on you Mr. Fussy, go get em!
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast