Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Irish Celebrity Underage sex case

Reviews

Default Irish Celebrity Underage sex case

I do love a good thread that brings differing opinions and i think this topic could be one.
    This case has been going on a while, theres no need for names but id like to get peoples opinions.

Mine is, if you were in your mid 20s then you should not dabble with a girl who could or could not be under 17, no matter what she tells you....

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/...y-1541990.html

Buuuuuut he was found not guilty, very little information from this trial was released to the media so hard to comment on.

Not guilty but his career is fcuked and his long term gf dumped him. Plus the stress probably nearly killed him.

We were discussing criminals in another thread, in a way this man has been punished more than actual convicts!
    **SEE MY VIRTUAL AD, for some of my XXX personal videos with lots of A play & all kinds of kink![/COLOR][/B] Check out my Stories here on EI, updated almost daily. [/CENTER]!]

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JennyIrish For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (22-10-23), Corsasport (22-10-23), Marko1980 (21-10-23), oldfool (22-10-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JennyIrish View Post
    Buuuuuut he was found not guilty, very little information from this trial was released to the media so hard to comment on.

Not guilty but his career is fcuked and his long term gf dumped him. Plus the stress probably nearly killed him.

We were discussing criminals in another thread, in a way this man has been punished more than actual convicts!
    Here we go, he was found not guilty based on verbal evidence on both sides. She says they had sexual relations when she was 16, he says he was texting her before she turned 18 and only then he made his move.

Its 20 years since I was 27 but I find it creepy Id ever go near someone that young.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Marko1980 For This Useful Post:

joggon (21-10-23)

He was found not guilty by a jury of his peers that’s good enough for me.

He proved in court with texts that they remained in touch for years after??

I agree the age difference is creepy, but did she lie about her age? Only last night, out for dinner, had a conversation with our waitress at the end of the meal, I was shocked when she mentioned “school”, turns out she was in Leaving Cert, I would have put her at 23/24, very pretty, well spoken young lady.

Anyway this same “celebrity” attempted to ban playing Fairytale of New York on the radio because of that famous line . . . He should be charged with being a pain in the arse woke snowflake.
    Last edited by JennyIrish; 22-10-23 at 07:07.
    **SEE MY VIRTUAL AD, for some of my XXX personal videos with lots of A play & all kinds of kink![/COLOR][/B] Check out my Stories here on EI, updated almost daily. [/CENTER]!]

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JennyIrish For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (22-10-23), ford pefect (22-10-23), Palatine (22-10-23), Petros (23-10-23)

I agree the age difference is creepy, but did she lie about her age? Only last night, out for dinner, had a conversation with our waitress at the end of the meal, I was shocked when she mentioned “school”, turns out she was in Leaving Cert, I would have put her at 23/24, very pretty, well spoken young lady.

Anyway this same “celebrity” attempted to ban playing Fairytale of New York on the radio because of that famous line . . . He should be charged with being a pain in the arse woke snowflake.
    So not guilty, entitled to his anonymity yet you have identified him.

From a quick google search, he had already taken legal action against her for making false claims on line about him and which she subsequently withdrew. She seems like a very nasty person who has destroyed his life, yet pays no penalty.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Noregrets For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (22-10-23)

Quote Originally Posted by Noregrets View Post
    So not guilty, entitled to his anonymity yet you have identified him.

From a quick google search, he had already taken legal action against her for making false claims on line about him and which she subsequently withdrew. She seems like a very nasty person who has destroyed his life, yet pays no penalty.

Oh quit with the drama, I mentioned no name and it’s common information online.

I’m actually defending the guy. Get your contrary arse some coffee and stop being so dramatic.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JennyIrish For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (22-10-23), Coleman (22-10-23), irishjp (22-10-23), Marko1980 (22-10-23), pigsmickey (24-10-23)

Reviews

So he was texting her for years and didnt manage to figure out she was in school but........
    You got speaking to a waitress for 5 minutes and figured it out.
    Its not that hard unless you really want it to be.
    Im not having it, men are smart enough when they want to be.

It doesnt matter how long they were in touch for or how happy she was with that, she was a child when he got her number and started texting her. In his explanation nothing happened until she was 18 though and thats what got him off.
    Grooming creep behaviour.

Its too early in the year for the exhausting fairytale of new york discourse. My controversial opinion on that is that the song is the biggest load of overrated shite ever written and Christmas would be much better if it was not played at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Marko1980 View Post
    So he was texting her for years and didnt manage to figure out she was in school but........
    You got speaking to a waitress for 5 minutes and figured it out.
    Its not that hard unless you really want it to be.
    Im not having it, men are smart enough when they want to be.

It doesnt matter how long they were in touch for or how happy she was with that, she was a child when he got her number and started texting her. In his explanation nothing happened until she was 18 though and thats what got him off.
    Grooming creep behaviour.

Its too early in the year for the exhausting fairytale of new york discourse. My controversial opinion on that is that the song is the biggest load of overrated shite ever written and Christmas would be much better if it was not played at all.

lol I completely agree with you on Fairytale of New York, I can’t stand it!!!

It was reported that they stayed in contact for years AFTER the alleged offence.

Marko he was found not guilty but a jury who heard all the evidence, your argument is all speculation.

Do you realise in this day and age something similar could happen to you or any of our male relatives, a one night stand where both parties are equally drunk but the lady decides she was too drunk to consent, a flippant comment in the workplace and you could be facing sexual harassment charges. And if found not guilty these men’s lives are still ruined.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JennyIrish For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (22-10-23), ford pefect (22-10-23), irishjp (22-10-23), Petros (23-10-23)

Reviews

lol I completely agree with you on Fairytale of New York, I can’t stand it!!!

It was reported that they stayed in contact for years AFTER the alleged offence.

Marko he was found not guilty but a jury who heard all the evidence, your argument is all speculation.

Do you realise in this day and age something similar could happen to you or any of our male relatives, a one night stand where both parties are equally drunk but the lady decides she was too drunk to consent, a flippant comment in the workplace and you could be facing sexual harassment charges. And if found not guilty these men’s lives are still ruined.
    The jury couldnt reach a decision after 5 hours and were told to go back and get a majority, I fully understand why they couldnt too. The evidence was verbal between 2 people and they had to make a choice to make a man a criminal or not, thats how he walked out.
    I find it interesting that the DPP felt they had a case, they dont normally take those things on without massive evidence.

On the examples you mention, men dont get prosecuted for consent cases. Just look at Paddy Jackson and the text message evidence. A woman has no chance in the consent scenario.
    Ive also never been accused of sexual harrassment, not made any flippant comments, i work in an office and have only ever heard of one case where a man commented on a womans arse. He only had himself to blame to be honest.

I get where youre coming from but the deck is stacked towards men I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Marko1980 View Post
    The jury couldnt reach a decision after 5 hours and were told to go back and get a majority, I fully understand why they couldnt too. The evidence was verbal between 2 people and they had to make a choice to make a man a criminal or not, thats how he walked out.
    I find it interesting that the DPP felt they had a case, they dont normally take those things on without massive evidence.

On the examples you mention, men dont get prosecuted for consent cases. Just look at Paddy Jackson and the text message evidence. A woman has no chance in the consent scenario.
    Ive also never been accused of sexual harrassment, not made any flippant comments, i work in an office and have only ever heard of one case where a man commented on a womans arse. He only had himself to blame to be honest.

I get where youre coming from but the deck is stacked towards men I think.
    I agree that it was surprising that the DPP ran with it, but he had evidence on his phone of text & social media contact for years AFTER the alleged offence.

10 jury members agreed he was not guilty.

Kind of ironic that a male is persecuting him here and a female defending him, guess I won’t be accepted into any feminist groups anytime soon!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to JennyIrish For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (22-10-23)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast