Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Cash is king!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Cash is king.

Steph your bag cost 1,000, but I could not pay cash on the Amtrak between Philly and NYC - less than $100 - had to be a card.
    Mmmm-hmm

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Larrii View Post
    Cash is king.

Steph your bag cost 1,000, but I could not pay cash on the Amtrak between Philly and NYC - less than $100 - had to be a card.
    It’s getting to ridiculous level - though on Amtrak I suppose they’d want to keep track

who’s on-board ? :: in case of accident / terrorism / natural misadventure ? X
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Larrii (24-10-23)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    It’s getting to ridiculous level - though on Amtrak I suppose they’d want to keep track

who’s on-board ? :: in case of accident / terrorism / natural misadventure ? X

For fear of the "unbanked" sitting beside you? Dunno
    Mmmm-hmm

Prime time tonight on rte 1 looks into if the future of cash hangs in the balance.

Central bank digital currencies have already been developed and are just waiting to be rolled out. There will be a controlled demolition of the economy, as the dollar is likely to collapse within a couple of years anyway, and fiat currency will be replaced. They wil probably need a war or some other "emergency" to cover the economic collapse, I think they are already laying the groundwork for that, and they will offer their programmable money up as a solution to our problems - and that will effectively be the end of individual independence and the beginning of the Western social credit score. Just your typical Hegelian dialectic, why change a formula that works so well for them?!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DamoEI For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (19-12-23), IAmLIAm (20-12-23)

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup2023 View Post
    Prime time tonight on rte 1 looks into if the future of cash hangs in the balance.
    Cash or card: Are we tapping our way to a cashless society?

https://www.rte.ie/news/primetime/20...-cash-or-card/
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Larrii (20-12-23)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DamoEI View Post
    Central bank digital currencies have already been developed and are just waiting to be rolled out. There will be a controlled demolition of the economy, as the dollar is likely to collapse within a couple of years anyway, and fiat currency will be replaced. They wil probably need a war or some other "emergency" to cover the economic collapse, I think they are already laying the groundwork for that, and they will offer their programmable money up as a solution to our problems - and that will effectively be the end of individual independence and the beginning of the Western social credit score. Just your typical Hegelian dialectic, why change a formula that works so well for them?!

I don't think so, we're not able to plan anything like that. Hard enough planning to build 10,000 new homes a year, ffs.
    Mmmm-hmm

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789