What a joke.

Most people in the country couldn't give a shit about that stupid programme and can't stand to watch a second of it. Why are they trying to force it down our throats on new year's day? It doesn't matter if they have a big following, they can't just use New Year's Eve to advertise it and to make that small percentage of people happy, I mean what are they at?! It's not even on at this time usually. I'm watching BBC.

We HAVE to pay big bucks for the channel, so it should be something that EVERYONE could at least stomach turning on. Winning Fecking Streak (or some version of it) was on a little while ago. I ask you, who in their right mind under 60 years of age watches Winning Streak? Winning Streak is a commercial enterprise and they're using this holiday to boost it, they can't be doing that with a public channel.

A chat show would have been a fine thing to have on, with good guests on. I'm sure there's lots of famous and popular people out there who would love to boost their profile by being on New Year's Eve. Then they had the Late Late Show last Monday, it sounds ridiculous.