Page 56 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 LastLast

Thread: Israel

Israel has revised the Oct 7th casualty numbers :: 900 civilians and 300 IDF soldiers died on that day .

It would appear that a significant number of Israeli civilians ( and some Hamas fighters ) were killed by IDF .

: Hannibal Directive / or Protocol

To prevent at All cost the taking of ( IDF ) hostages , including striking a blow that may kill the captive/s .

There is strong evidence that this directive was used on Oct 7th by Israel despite it supposedly having been

abandoned and no longer standard military practice since 2016 ..

In one kibbutz numerous hostages ( 40 ? ) and some Hamas fighters were sheltering in a home .

Hours of small weapons firefight ensued , then IDF brought in a tank and bombed the building .

All occupants died .

The aim of the directive is to not allow hostages to be used against Israel :: the people will not stand

for abandoning hostages — possibly putting Israel in an unfavorable position of having to negotiate ,

and release prisoners ( as it is happening now ) .

Their Hannibal Directive is aimed to prevent such : by killing their own .

All the bodies reported to have been burned beyond recognition : was Apache helicopters and bombs .

Not Hamas .

: not to say that Hamas did not commit horrendous crimes , it would appear Their main objective was

to take as many Living hostages as possible , to try bring attention and to force Israel to negotiate ?

One young girl kidnapped was able to hide her puppy with her for the whole duration of her captivity ,

in the end released in prisoner exchange - with her puppy . : Bizarre / happy . She appears unaffected .

The numbers have been revised since after forensic examination it turns out 200 of the burnt-beyond-recognition

bodies are that of Hamas fighters : at festival and elsewhere // btw no international forensic investigative team

has been allowed in by Israel :: unlike Bucha where the Ukrainian govt asked for and welcomed international

investigators And international media right as soon as the massacre was discovered .

Of course all this does Not excuse the Hamas terror attack , but perhaps clarifies IDF roles and number of

own Civilians killed by IDF :: the above incidence recounted by one of the two survivors of the IDF bombing

of the house where hostages were held : a woman ( Yasmin ) on Israeli radio .

Background to Hannibal Directive :

After the 1982 Lebanon War, Palestinian forces imprisoned nine IDF soldiers as POWs.

Six were held by Fatah (the main faction of the PLO) and three by the pro-Syrian PFLP-GC. In 1983,

Israel agreed to free 4,700 Palestinian and Lebanese prisoners, including several high ranking PLO officers,

for the six IDF soldiers held captive by Fatah. The following year Israel agreed to free another 1,150

Palestinian prisoners from Israeli jails. Many were allowed to remain in Israeli controlled territory

The name of the directive derives from the actions of historical Hannibal - who drank poison rather than

being captured .
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (11-12-23)

Quote Originally Posted by pegmyass85 View Post

US once again using it's Veto to protect Israel and allow it to keep slaughtering innocent Palestine.

US could end the war right now if it wanted to.

But of course there is no money in that. Biden is the biggest hypocrite going.
    That is a Stain that will Never wash off .

However , what most people don’t recognize is that even a US president is only a puppet

to much higher forces in the background : puppeteers who Are playing the World Chess ‘game’ .

: hidden , out of sight , forming and re-forming societies and wars .

But people are not interested in Learning beyond what’s on the surface : life easier that way .

Our economy and political players / political life so intertwined with Jewish interest , for now at least

it is not possible for US to step against Israel :: however god-damn’d wrong and immoral and tragic

it Is .

Still a Stain that will Stay .

The right to self defense ??

: invasion without a gunshot in This case — and SO self aware of their actions >>

Short video : https://youtube.com/shorts/GzozMSPs3...96IQv9rj5bbMFV

Imagine someone bursting into your home and without ado start grabbing your

belongings and putting you out on the street - and you have no recourse .

What is That ?

Would you be angry ? Would you be upset ? Yet they endure .

It is Not the strongest who win : it is the one who can endure the most .

Do watch that Minute video .

Reviews

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AmorInfinito8 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (10-12-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmorInfinito8 View Post
    Death toll now well over 20,000 - overwhelming majority women and children .

True number of injured impossible to know + the ‘disappeared’ under the rubble .

Hospitals out of all supplies , only thing they can do is amputate injured extremities ::

:: even in cases where under normal circumstances it would not be warranted , in cases

where under normal circumstances the injury could easily be treated with localized surgery instead .

2 year old little boys’ legs amputated . A baby in swaddles , both her legs amputated . And more .

Blinken just extorted and pushed through the next arms shipment to Israel : X number of

“Dumb Bombs” :: they’re not guided missiles to target Specific targets — in order to perhaps

avoid civilian casualties - , no . Dumb Bombs are exactly what their name suggests : dumb .

Indiscriminate .

( other additional weaponry being shipped as well )

There is No effort from the Israel side to avoid civilian casualties . Their aggression is not against Hamas ,

it is against the whole of Palestinian People . They don’t hide it , it’s not a clandestine operation .

It’s out in the open .

In the two months double the civilian casualties in Palestine than Ukrainians in the rus war . .

In rus war to date 10,000 civilians had been killed in over Two Years of invasion and war .

To date 1 % of all Gaza population has been killed since the beginning of the bombardment : 2 Months .

And US not only Vetoed the Ceasefire , but supplying the aggressor with weapons .

Netanyahu : the Butcher of Gaza .

US - his helper .

UK - not far behind with Abstaining in the UN Security Council Vote : now for second time .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (11-12-23)

British-born Israeli soldier speaking from a recently occupied school in Gaza ( Gaza ! )

https://youtube.com/shorts/cAZz0xQ-x...8k06iBXNcA7wFf

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (11-12-23)

And of course the other side : being reported in Western media :

https://youtu.be/k808GLtoVck?si=X7JX3uvSsizxn6RT

No doubt that father’s pain who got her little one back - pale and shaken to the core - ,

just as great as the many many thousands of Palestinian parents who have

lost their children to bombardment . Or entire families wiped from the face of the earth .

Or the children who have lost All their families in a single moment and are now orphans

in an unforgiving land .

One side’s pain does Not nullify the other’s suffering .

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (11-12-23), Barney Rubble (11-12-23), flirtyman (11-12-23)

I think its safe to call Israel a Nazi State with U.S very close behind. These rich Jewish donors have literally bought genocidal impunity and bought the U.S Presidency, Sunak, the EU commissioner etc...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    British-born Israeli soldier speaking from a recently occupied school in Gaza ( Gaza ! )

https://youtube.com/shorts/cAZz0xQ-x...8k06iBXNcA7wFf
    Maybe this has been their intention all along.

It does seem very similar to what Nazi Germany attempted in Europe.

Thankfully Hitler was stopped.

Who will stop Netanyahu though ?
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (14-12-23)