Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: I support Reviews

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bananabox999 View Post
    I dont get why people dont review. Takes 5 minutes out of your day to show your appreciation.
    I think that sometimes having seen the glorious reviews and gorgeous photos the punter is underwhelmed and slightly confused . He sees comments like great figure and lovely curves but all he finds is " curves " . Age is but a number but a 39 could turn out to be a 50 , but she is still a nice lady that manages to get him off , so he decides not to hurt her with a bad review . Another reason could be that for some ladies nothing less that a perfect review is printed . My last positive review was refused because I said the photos did not match the lady . There was no question but that it was the lady I intended to visit but the mod used what I said to not allow the review because it was not the lady in the photos. That comment on photos is permitted with other ladies . Frustration gets the better and you don't bother posting .

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to claremorris For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (14-09-23), beautyaddict (14-09-23), oldfool (14-09-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by claremorris View Post
    I think that sometimes having seen the glorious reviews and gorgeous photos the punter is underwhelmed and slightly confused . He sees comments like great figure and lovely curves but all he finds is " curves " . Age is but a number but a 39 could turn out to be a 50 , but she is still a nice lady that manages to get him off , so he decides not to hurt her with a bad review . Another reason could be that for some ladies nothing less that a perfect review is printed . My last positive review was refused because I said the photos did not match the lady . There was no question but that it was the lady I intended to visit but the mod used what I said to not allow the review because it was not the lady in the photos. That comment on photos is permitted with other ladies . Frustration gets the better and you don't bother posting .
    The over moderation of reviews is a problem, the bias towards advertisers needs addressing , in the end more harm than good .
    Clubcard stop now
    "Those who keep the ability to see beauty, never grow old"- Frank Kafka

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (14-09-23), claremorris (14-09-23), oldfool (14-09-23)

5. Default

Reviews yeah, ratings/ranking/star systems are all subjective.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516