Thread: Your first legal drink

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Your first legal drink

Smithwicks yes I well remember going to the pub first & legally served a drink haven't drank it for years now though, what was the first drink u were legally able to enjoy?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Smithwicks yes I well remember going to the pub first & legally served a drink haven't drank it for years now though, what was the first drink u were legally able to enjoy?
    I forget, it might have Watneys Red Barrel or Starlight, the first illegal one I had, is when I used to drain all the empty bottles in the shed into a glass, after about 25, I'd nearly have a quarterof a pint, then I'd have a wank.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Harp... absolute piss

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	harp.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	15082
    over & out

I took the wimpy route, and started with dry cider before moving on to vodka and Guinness. Ah, those teenage days of waking up in ditches without a clue as to how you got there... I miss 'em.

Reviews

I went top shelf for my first legal drink. I can't remember in what order I took them. It was a long time ago and they blew my brain cells to smithereens that night

I started off with wild turkey, Hennessy,satrushe (I'm not sure how you spell it), tequila, sambouca, tri colour (made with creme de menthe, brandy and Baileys) What an 18th that was

I wasn't really a pint person in those days. I just went out and drank the strongest shorts. But nights I wouldn't be drinking those I drank alcopops like mugshot and hooch.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I went top shelf for my first legal drink. I can't remember in what order I took them. It was a long time ago and they blew my brain cells to smithereens that night

I started off with wild turkey, Hennessy,satrushe (I'm not sure how you spell it), tequila, sambouca, tri colour (made with creme de menthe, brandy and Baileys) What an 18th that was

I wasn't really a pint person in those days. I just went out and drank the strongest shorts. But nights I wouldn't be drinking those I drank alcopops like mugshot and hooch.
    that brings back som bad memories for me i also drank that hennessy made me sick when i was about 16 me and my mates use to steal the alter wine from the church and go on the hop from school and drink a bottle between three of us we would be as pissed as a fart and sick after wards to this day i would never touch spirits or alter wine beer for me only

Reviews

my first legal drink was cider and i have never forgotten that taste i was as sick as a pig and the hangover was that bad that i thought i was going to die when i looked in the mirror the next morning my eyes were hanging out like dogs testicles not a pretty sight i must say got a bad doing from wine also when i was younger so for me now i only drink heineken and german beers becks and spaten you can't go wrong with happy xmas folks