Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I cannot believe this !!!

Blog Entries

Default Horay

congrats to Westie for becoming a mod

im so happy.I feel like an Xmas present.I could do a ring around the rosey.Horay.Have a look sweetie,

ring around the rosey

horay,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Oh, I almost forgot. Congratulations to Sonny as well. I assume he's also been remodded as part of the new rehabilitation programme.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    So Westside has been modded. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't this happen once before?
    Yes he was a mod briefly before, but then he left and came back.

And maybe I'm being unduly cynical, but I have my doubts about whether a quiet pm would really have been more effective than this thread.
    Well a thread got me to do something before Sarah came in tomorrow, so you could term it more effective yes, but Sarah replies to all her PMs every day so I think she would have dealt with it tomorrow without a thread here.

I do understand Karin was upset about this and why she posted. I suppose what I want to object to is any idea that Sarah isn't doing her best and being as fair as she can etc, as I know she is.

Blog Entries

Oh, I almost forgot. Congratulations to Sonny as well. I assume he's also been remodded as part of the new rehabilitation programme.
    No there was an incident called "Shitgate" that means that will never happen. West got annoyed with modding when he did it in the early days, so left. I recruited him back later as I'm a talent scout and I wanted him back as I think he is great and there is only one of him. He's also never spammed this site with gross shit pictures obsessively, so we believe he is mentally stable enough for us

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Regards West being a mod. Yes it was decided a while ago that as West was helping the mod team out a lot anyway, it would make sense to make him a mod too.
    No disrespect to Westie, but haven't we been through this hullaballoo already? This makes mod number, what, fifteen?

I recruited him back later as I'm a talent scout and I wanted him back as I think he is great and there is only one of him.
    God Patricia and I actually agree on something

No there was an incident called "Shitgate" that means that will never happen. West got annoyed with modding when he did it in the early days, so left. I recruited him back later as I'm a talent scout and I wanted him back as I think he is great and there is only one of him. He's also never spammed this site with gross shit pictures obsessively, so we believe he is mentally stable enough for us
    Dont set the bar too high Pat.

My next mission will be Alec for mod, I always get my man.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Well a thread got me to do something before Sarah came in tomorrow, so you could term it more effective yes, but Sarah replies to all her PMs every day so I think she would have dealt with it tomorrow without a thread here.

I do understand Karin was upset about this and why she posted. I suppose what I want to object to is any idea that Sarah isn't doing her best and being as fair as she can etc, as I know she is.
    I don't mean to imply that Sarah isn't doing her best. On the whole I think she does a good job. And yes, she is reliable about answering her pm's. But I honestly don't think she would have removed the rat. This isn't the first time something like this has happened. I remember Gerryboy even went as far as phoning your offices to say that his reviews were real, even though he had clicked the wrong box when registering. His reviews are still ratted. So when Westside gets all huffy and suggests that Karin ought to have pm'ed Sarah instead of posting, I think it's appropriate to point out that he may well be wrong.

And yes, I remember shitgate. I played a minor role in cleaning up the shit afterwards.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Blog Entries

Default :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    Dont set the bar too high Pat.
    YouTube - Modern Talking - You're my heart, you're my soul (Live '85)

Westside.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast