Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fine Gael Leader

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

dont be fooled by politicians. The party in opposition always look and sound better. Then when they are voted in they u-turn on everything promised. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Blog Entries

Default Ah wait

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    [/B]

Joan Burton sex on legs??????
    WTF!!!!!!
    the ladooooo does like the articulate ,well spoken ,mature female commuinity.

something to look up to,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    [/B]

Joan Burton sex on legs??????
    WTF!!!!!!
    wonder how much she would charge to haunt a house?....

Blog Entries

Default Depends

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    wonder how much she would charge to haunt a house?....
    how many floors are on it,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Let's talk about the Opposition (such as it is) for a minute. I thought Enda Kenny's "New Deal" gimmick in the last election was a great bit of electioneering, and I was therefore amazed that all you stupid cunts voted FF back in again

But I was watching Prime Time earlier and saw Richard Bruton bate the living shite (figuratively) out of Brian Lenihan in a studio debate regarding the Budget, and I was thinking "Why the FUCK is this man not the leader of his party?"

He's eloquent, intelligent, earnest, an excellent debater and I'd vote for him in a heartbeart before I voted for Enda.

So why's he not leader of the Opposition?
    Maybe Richard is a member of E-I and Enda knows that.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Mouse, Cowan kicked the living daylights out of Bruton and that numpty Mayo leader before the last election. Thats what won it. I saw about 5 mins of the debate last night and there's no way in the time i saw, that Bruton sorted Lenihan out, although i think Bruton has talent, even if he flaps like a mad dithering bird at times.

Lenihan is running the show and most economists think what he is doing NOW is right.

FG dont seem to have come up with many alternatives, and their coalition with labour will be a mess as they disagree on serious issues.

And they have a buffoon leader.

The reason that they didnt get in last time is:

1. Idiot leader
    2. Cowan beat them up on every TV debate going.
    3. The country wasnt in the muck then that it is now and people didnt see why FG should get in, when they did nothing to transform ireland in the previous years.

The bubble burst wasnt the same at the election - we were all talking about a soft landing - and it was looking that way.

I dont love FF, believe me, but the alternatives arent great, and FG and labour would never have stood up to the unions IMO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12