Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Good Guy" Dilemna. The mother fucker wont cheat

Reviews

Are you collecting ugly f***ers Dolly? I'm no oil painting and unfortunately I'm a bit younger than 55................oh yeh, and I'm the one standing behind Rover in the queue.

F**k it, that dirty ugly f***er Harry jumped the queue.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 03-12-09 at 20:01. Reason: Protest against Dirty Harry taking my place.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    You must be the oldest dog around rover. I thought they only lived untill well into their teens. That was me thinking you were only a pup
    Tell me about it, the frustrating thing about it is, I have the same appetite as a young buck like you, but I just need the jump leads to get me started.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Are you collecting ugly f**kers Dolly? I'm no oil painting and unfortunately I'm a bit younger than 55................oh yeh, and I'm the one standing behind Rover in the queue.
    Better watch my rear so.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    jesus christ rover you are being very hard on yourself you should be more carefull what you say on here there could be a vet here that might want to put you down making a statement like that
    Wish the vet would wait till I expire.

Reviews

How could you Dolly, you could have any man you wanted and you choose a man that is attached, I sense this problem runs deeper than you just fancying an ugly guy. Maybe you feel neglected and the challenge of taking another womans man makes you feel powerful. It's not fair Dolly, give this mans partner a chance, don't steal her man. Come to Ireland gorgeous, I will make you feel loved but I can only show you what love is, I cannot give it to you for I'm sorry, I have already given it to someone else

Plenty more fish in the sea and when one is as radiant as you lighting up the darkest recesses of anyones heart finding that perfect man should be no trouble..

xx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    How could you Dolly, you could have any man you wanted and you choose a man that is attached, I sense this problem runs deeper than you just fancying an ugly guy. Maybe you feel neglected and the challenge of taking another womans man makes you feel powerful. It's not fair Dolly, give this mans partner a chance, don't steal her man. Come to Ireland gorgeous, I will make you feel loved but I can only show you what love is, I cannot give it to you for I'm sorry, I have already given it to someone else

Plenty more fish in the sea and when one is as radiant as you lighting up the darkest recesses of anyones heart finding that perfect man should be no trouble..

xx
    Forget it Brother Anon, you don't stand a chance unless you're ugly and middle aged.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Forget it Brother Anon, you don't stand a chance unless you're ugly and middle aged.
    I can do the middle aged, (in 20 or so years) but unfortunately i'll never be able to do ugly

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I can do the middle aged, (in 20 or so years) but unfortunately i'll never be able to do ugly
    Nobody's perfect Anon............except for Dolly. That's why we're in this queue.

Reviews

Is this the worshipping Dolly's body queue? Ah, yes, I'm in the right place. And if you look, you'll see where I reserved my place at the head of the line

10. Default

dolly, i havent read this thread to be honest with ya, but im definately going to wank to that video on your website 2night
    Last edited by Tex Mex; 03-12-09 at 23:13.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast