Thread: Fly me to you Advise

Default Fly me to you Advise

Put up a thread awhile back about looking for a lady to go on holiday with. Got something sorted. Anyone got any tips from a similar experience or just any advice from people who have done afew overnights would be greatly appreciated.

Reviews

I have already posted on your first thread, what are you now lookin for ?
    Clubcard stop now
    "Those who keep the ability to see beauty, never grow old"- Frank Kafka

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Buswanka69120 View Post
    Put up a thread awhile back about looking for a lady to go on holiday with. Got something sorted. Anyone got any tips from a similar experience or just any advice from people who have done afew overnights would be greatly appreciated.
    I don't know but I am laughing at your name
    "I'm the leader of the pack which makes me such a lucky jack. And here they are, they're so appealing, OK dollies do your dealing."

Ye I appreciate that, my first thread was more so about finding a willing participant. This is more about how to make sure we both have a good time. Advise about the actual encounter itself if anyones done anything similar.

Reviews

It feels like you are relatively inexperienced TBH so I will leave you to it , apart from it needs to develop not go from zero / v little to all in.
    Clubcard stop now
    "Those who keep the ability to see beauty, never grow old"- Frank Kafka

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Buswanka69120 View Post
    Intrigued to know the screening process when choosing to take an absolute stranger on holidays with you. Completely get why someone would like the company but why not just go to Thailand would probably work out cheaper.