Page 379 of 581 FirstFirst ... 279329369377378379380381389429479 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 5802

Thread: 9am June 15th 2023

Quote Originally Posted by Nononsense111 View Post
    Arsenal threw away vital points at West Ham last season. I think they'll get the job done this time. 3-1 Arsenal.

I'm gonna go for a brave call in the United game and say 2-0 to Man U
    Well you hadn't the scores right but you were dead right about both arsenal and utd winning. Well done.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ketchup2023 For This Useful Post:

Nononsense111 (11-02-24), Ryankelvin (11-02-24)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryankelvin View Post
    Utd win 2-1 .
    3 wins in a row for Utd .
    Spurs will be happy I’d say .
    Great result for utd and they do the double over villa. Ya they seem to have improved lately. Could they yet catch villa or spurs?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ketchup2023 For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (11-02-24)

Reviews

The race for CL places definitely tightened up after today.
    I assume it can be looked upon as a 3 horse race between Spurs, Villa and Utd .
    I reckon Spurs will get it .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

Ketchup2023 (11-02-24)

So what has happened to fortress villa park? I know nothing lasts forever and they couldn't keep winning all the time but they have now lost to newcastle, utd and to chelsea in the cup. Will they still finish in the top 5?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ketchup2023 For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (11-02-24)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup2023 View Post
    6-0 it is. What can you say about that? First thing is that arsenal are definetly still in the title race. Secondly it shows that when the gunners do take their chances they can put 3 or 4 goals on you in a 20 or 30 min spell. Such a change though from the last pl game against west ham and the cup game against liverpool, it looks to be a feast or a famine.
    I feel for Privet , it’s horrible to take the time and money to go and watch your team .
    It’s really demoralising to get hockeyed .
    Enjoy the trip and break, try and put the disappointment behind you.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

Ketchup2023 (11-02-24), Nononsense111 (11-02-24), Privet (12-02-24)

The race for CL places definitely tightened up after today.
    I assume it can be looked upon as a 3 horse race between Spurs, Villa and Utd .
    I reckon Spurs will get it .
    Will 5th place get a cl place yet? There's bound to be twists amd turns yet. Could spurs get higher that 4th yet?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ketchup2023 For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (11-02-24)

Palace v chelsea tonight. I think its a big game for palace. If they lose then they could still be drawn into the relegation battle. Chelsea can be very inconsistent, they can be good and bad in the space of a few days.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ketchup2023 For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (13-02-24)

Reviews

So, where do you start….
    As predicted, along afternoon, I was thinking 3-0 to arsenal and rice to score so slightly worse than expected.
    I did stay till full time, probably just as well as the flight home delayed by an hour.
    There is not much to say about the match as a west ham supporter except well done arsenal. It was embarrassing to watch, in the first half Raya spent about five minutes in the center circle watching the came which is probably not shown on TV.

I know people were saying I should be grateful that we were sixth and still in Europe, I think that has been shown to be a false position at a period of time. I am sure that David Moyes is a decent man and British in the premiership so a lot of ex pros etc hold him with more regard than his style of football deserves. 5-0 Fulham, 5-0 Liverpool, 3-0 United, 6-0 Arsenal, knocked out of the FA Cup by Bristol City, all since Christmas, I would suggest my long held criticism of his tactics and style of play even when winning a trophy last year are valid.

He did a job taking them from relegation positions to decent level in the premiership but his level of success will always be limited by his negative mindset and inability to coach possession based attack minded football.

And a big shout to Seb Haller, scoring the winner last night in the Afcon, Moyes got him out of West Ham at a 20:million loss because he would not run around enough for him.

Anyway 55 years following the hammers and will be long after Moyes is gone

I feel for Privet , it’s horrible to take the time and money to go and watch your team .
    It’s really demoralising to get hockeyed .
    Enjoy the trip and break, try and put the disappointment behind you.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Privet For This Useful Post:

Ketchup2023 (12-02-24), Ryankelvin (13-02-24)

No olise, no eze, no hope? Definetly both of them are a huge loss to palace. I think chelsea might win tonight, i'll go for 2-1.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ketchup2023 For This Useful Post:

Privet (12-02-24), Ryankelvin (13-02-24)

Quote Originally Posted by Privet View Post
    So, where do you start….
    As predicted, along afternoon, I was thinking 3-0 to arsenal and rice to score so slightly worse than expected.
    I did stay till full time, probably just as well as the flight home delayed by an hour.
    There is not much to say about the match as a west ham supporter except well done arsenal. It was embarrassing to watch, in the first half Raya spent about five minutes in the center circle watching the came which is probably not shown on TV.

I know people were saying I should be grateful that we were sixth and still in Europe, I think that has been shown to be a false position at a period of time. I am sure that David Moyes is a decent man and British in the premiership so a lot of ex pros etc hold him with more regard than his style of football deserves. 5-0 Fulham, 5-0 Liverpool, 3-0 United, 6-0 Arsenal, knocked out of the FA Cup by Bristol City, all since Christmas, I would suggest my long held criticism of his tactics and style of play even when winning a trophy last year are valid.

He did a job taking them from relegation positions to decent level in the premiership but his level of success will always be limited by his negative mindset and inability to coach possession based attack minded football.

And a big shout to Seb Haller, scoring the winner last night in the Afcon, Moyes got him out of West Ham at a 20:million loss because he would not run around enough for him.

Anyway 55 years following the hammers and will be long after Moyes is gone
    Well first thing is welcome back privet. And well done for staying for the full game. It must have been hard to watch and take in one of the hammers worst performances. Now this may seem a daft question to be asking you, but do you think david will still be there next season. Are west ham fans divided on him staying or going.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ketchup2023 For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (13-02-24)