hi all i was just wondering with the freezing cold winter here now would any of you guys wear a pair of ladies tights to keep warm because me personally i would rather let the little lad freeze now i know today was a very cold day and i was waiting for a delivery and when the lorry arrived the driver who was an english gentleman in his 50's got out so its time the guys started to unload the goods the driver bent down to cut the straps from the pallet that was taken off the lorry.now guys i wasen't looking at his arse or anything but when he bent down we couldn't help but notice he appeared to be wearing ladies tights well of course i broke my bollocks laughing and he says yes i am wearing ladies tights and i couldn't give a fook he proudly says its fooking freezing mate he says and these are very comfortable i wear them playing golf as well he says he was having a laugh about it as if this is the normal thing that men do.well each to there own way of going on i suppose so would any of you guys wear ladies tights to keep warm and i don't mean over your head for pleasure or in a robbery so lets here it guys