Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hiv+

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fran Tick View Post
    I bet you crapped your pants, Harry, when you were accused of adding fuel to the fair. So do you sell petrol or diesel at your local farmers market?
    ha ha fuck off fran-tick

Roxy,

You would want to start using one of the free translation services like google..

When i read your post at first i thought you were announcing that you were HIV+...

Only for Forrest being kind enough to translate i was about to offer my sympaties to you..
    Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

Oscar Wilde

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    You might get tested regularly Harry, but has Lee(Roxy) been tested enough for Mad Cow Disease.
    hi forrest how are you doing ? sorry but i don't know if she has been tested for mad cow disease just stand in her way and see if she asks you to moooooooooove

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Translation

Listen up and go and see your GP. The name of the girl satf(sorry can't help here) knows about it.
    So you should shit yourself not me darling, as there is no smoke without fire.
    i have the real name not just working name(seems obvious enough no need to translate)
    I am sorry for these girls but I post it for all working girls to be careful as it will be passed from one to another soon Apparently everyone knows this girl is on the game.

By the way, more than one girl has been confirmed.
    I think she is trying to say that EI staff know who this girl is(but I could be wrong.)
    The Truth is out there.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    I think she is trying to say that EI staff know who this girl is(but I could be wrong.)
    I thought it might mean that WCL but couldn't be arsed trying to translate(leave something for the rest of you.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

6. Default is no bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    i think you are full of shit you can quote me on that go back to school and get a education and stop posting shite
    beliveme guys is no bullshit i live in galway and i know the story.i work at the hospital.so take care.
    u too girls.

Quote Originally Posted by LEE View Post
    Stop all of you
    fack phots fake profiels fuck alllllllllllllllllllllll
    did any one knows about girle she had hiv+ and she was dating barazilan man was maried and hes wif daid in galway hospital
    that girl speak very well english posh english she is away for long break and she is vih+

and all clients had reviews for her and all girles as her over 60+ reviews

what a maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas
    i just get information from some one i trust now

i should not post that worrning but i have no choice

so girles stop fighting for reviews and profiel and go for checkup with your gp now
    What a load of old Bollocks this is

8. Santa i was wating for your reply

Quote Originally Posted by sexybrad82 View Post
    beliveme guys is no bullshit i live in galway and i know the story.i work at the hospital.so take care.
    u too girls.

i was wating for your reply.................. any thing you want to say ? i like your 1 post
    can you tel every 1 WHO your and what hospital are you in...........

so say who the 2 girles ............. opes its not fair for irish man they have family

PS/ IS THAT YOUR POST WHERE YOU ARE NOW

this weekend, there are over 3
    Views: 1,280
    Posted By sexybrad82
    i know something about this

the girl they were working in a building with 3 "punting apartments".mabe 8 girls in the same building.and i heard one of the apts was closed
    Last edited by LEE; 29-11-09 at 22:34.

9. Exclamation When you tel every one the trues

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Beauty Babe View Post
    Roxy!
    When will u learn proper English?????
    the trues SOMETIMES ITS HEART

10. Exclamation Yes your right

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    YES YOUR RIGHT AJD I AM SENDING TODAY SOME LINK .... I HOPE YOU GET WHOM I AM TALKING ABOUT

ONE MORE BEFORE I GO............ I,L SEND TO ALL MY CLOSE FRIENDS NAMES OF HIV+

I AM NOT LIE NEVER LIE ......... AS YOU CAN FIEND OUT TODSY 3 OF THE GIRLES CAME BACK TO WORK WITJH OLD NAMES confused:

GOD BLESS YOU ALL ...... JUST BECAZRE FULL BEFORE TO CHOICE WHERE TO GO AND WITH WHO YOU CAN SUPPORT

I CANT POST NAME AS ITS ILLEAGEL

BUT TRUST ME -------- I AM NOT LIE I NEVER LIE BECOUSE I KIDS AND GRAUND KIDS ASWELL
    I,L POST TO 9BT IN HES PRIVET POST AND IN HES MOBILE ON 31 DEC 2009
    AS GIFET FROM ROXY SATA

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast