Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Serious Question!

Reviews

The opt out of reviews in the client world

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Brooksey86 For This Useful Post:

Mrbean76 (16-05-23)

Reviews

I tend to answer them, because my father used to have a sensitive job, so his landline was a delisted number, and never displayed caller ID. When I was very young, before it was delisted, a babysitter answered a phone call at the house that made her quit. They though it was my mother on the phone, and made some pretty violent threats... To a 17 year old girl.

But yeah, if it wasn't for my father's calls, there is no way I would. I just can't convince him to use his mobile to call me.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTantraMassage View Post
    I don't even answers numbers I know lmao
    lol, me too, jesus christ, what do think text and whatsapp are for?, who has time to actually talk

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JennyIrish View Post
    Does anyone, provider, client, poet, preacher, ANYONE ever answer 'private number' calls??

Why would someone expect any provider - for whom screening is paramount - to answer private numbers??

They're like the balaclavas of phone calls I don't even understand why they exist in the first place!!! For stalkers/crazies????
    I’m pretty slow answering calls from numbers I don’t know let alone private numbers…. My theory is if it’s important they’ll call again and I answer them then

Reviews

I receive genuine calls from private numbers , generally something coming from a Government department office,
    It doesn’t bother me , I will normally just answer and not speak until spoken to .
    I have never received any sort of a bad call from a private number.
    I can understand why many people have an issue with them .

Quote Originally Posted by Ryankelvin View Post
    I receive genuine calls from private numbers , generally something coming from a Government department office,
    It doesn’t bother me , I will normally just answer and not speak until spoken to .
    I have never received any sort of a bad call from a private number.
    I can understand why many people have an issue with them .

There's only one Gov department that uses private number . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson View Post
    mobile set to block all private numbers, it just won't ring or even go to voicemail.
    How do you do this?
    WHATSAPP TO BOOK MY FIRST VISIT TO CAVAN TOWN FRIDAY 10th from 10am & Sat 11th!! KERRY TRALEE from 10amTuesday 14th until Thursday EVENING 16th
    **SEE MY VIRTUAL AD, WHATSAPP ME FOR A CHAT ON CAM or for some of my XXX personal videos with lots of A play & all kinds of kink watch this Irish MILF make d wn the wildest p@rn star look like an amateur!!
    Check out my Stories here on EI, updated almost daily.
    !]

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JennyIrish View Post
    How do you do this?
    I have an iPhone so it’s :

Settings / Phone / Silence Unknown Callers
    Last edited by Toolbox; 15-05-23 at 17:55.
    No sales pitch, no media hype.

iphone instructions provided by toolbox.
    on android for me is : calls -> call settings -> blocked numbers , then enable block calls from unidentified callers.

for voicemail, i have not done this in years so perhaps there is a way on the phone now, i called up the company and asked to kill my voicemail. any time i changed/ported number to another carrier had to call them to break my voicemail. same applies to punting phone.
    i don't want it, if some needs me there sms/whatsapp/messager/101 other apps to leave me a note. I ain't calling voicemail to hear some indian dude or robo message.

Reviews

Apparently the today fm giveaways are from a private number.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast