Thread: What exactly do you like about TS?

1. Question What exactly do you like about TS?

Hi everybody!

I was wondering what exactly you guys find so hot about TS? I'm a hetero male, did my experiments with men during puberty and figured, I'm not into dicks. So, I'm interested to know what the sexual background of someone would be who is into girls with meat between the legs? Are you bi, hetero, or is it just some kind of kink, something new and exciting? I mean, what better place is there to find out than this forum?
    I personally couldn't imagine in engaging in any sexual activity with a TS. Now, if she was completely surgically transformed, I would not mind, if the surgeon did a decent job down there.

Reviews

I love lots of things about TS .....the way alot of them are tall is sexy ,the big tits and sexy ass and especially the sight of a big bulge in a thong is great .also TS are super horny I find and because they have cocks they know more than most how to pleasure a cock .that said I have met TS that IV found to be quiet manly in terms of their bodies ,scents ,even how their skin feels and their facial features which I am not into ....so she has to be very feminine for me but with a nice added extra

Reviews

The best answer I can give is that they are sexy like a girl and horny like a boy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Anitafan For This Useful Post:

DavesNotHere (20-05-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anitafan View Post
    The best answer I can give is that they are sexy like a girl and horny like a boy
    I'm not sure I could have put it any better myself if id written a hundred words!

I'm strabi... On the straight side of bi ;-)

15 years ago I would have been firmly hetero. Went to Thailand 20 years ago and thought the ladyboys were a bit freaky. Used to cam chat a lot (pay per view) and one day found this lovely looking black girl, fit as fuck, amazing tits and big cock.... And I was intrigued.... Snowballed from there...

Reviews

[QUOTE=Anitafan;3562433]The best answer I can give is that they are sexy like a girl and horny like a boy[/Q

Spot on description