Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So childish

1. Default So childish

So I finally figured out that you need to switch to default style so you can see these great red bars people have told me about. Seems I've upset a lot of you because I didn't fall in line give the guy who got himself suspended from driving a cuddle. To all those who left nice messages with the redbars calling me d!ckead, w@nker, s€um etc seriously guys or girls, strap on a set balls and grow the f up. How sad are you lot getting upset at me because i simply said he has no one to blame but himself. If that all it takes in life to upset you lot then you have no really hope in life.

Ps. Also have the decency to actually pm directly if you want to insult. Don't hide behind and anonymous redbar message like a coward thinking your great.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Notabot For This Useful Post:

RoddyMcCorley (16-05-23)

Reviews

And a thread moaning about it isn’t childish?🤔😉

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

Corsasport (15-05-23), MidlifeCrisis (16-05-23), Noregrets (16-05-23)

Reviews

Ya green vs. red has been done.

Me and Tommy be green . I'm not childish ....

What's in a colour? I got over neg rep some time ago.

Rockerman doesn't complain about bans or rep any longer. Look I'm growing .

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post

Me, I’m greener than eamon Ryan 🤣

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (16-05-23)

8. Default

Red or green who gives a crap. But I have to laugh at the internet tough guys who hide behind red bars and call people names. Wouldn't mind if I actually done something to deserve it. But all I did was say the guy has no one to blame but himself for his driving ban. Apparently that's enough for me to hurt total strangers on the internet so much the had to resort to hiding and name calling. I'm guessing their parents weren't around to pull up their big boy pants so the had to act like kids. Maybe one of them would have the courage to tell me here why they felt the need to hide but I doubt it.

Reviews

I’m willing to sell some of my green bars if anyone wants them , I can pm my bic/iban to any interested parties, will even throw in some of the old penis enlarging pills, don’t need them either 👍

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

Corsasport (15-05-23), Noregrets (16-05-23), Notabot (15-05-23), Rockerman (15-05-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Notabot View Post
    Red or green who gives a crap. But I have to laugh at the internet tough guys who hide behind red bars and call people names. Wouldn't mind if I actually done something to deserve it. But all I did was say the guy has no one to blame but himself for his driving ban. Apparently that's enough for me to hurt total strangers on the internet so much the had to resort to hiding and name calling. I'm guessing their parents weren't around to pull up their big boy pants so the had to act like kids. Maybe one of them would have the courage to tell me here why they felt the need to hide but I doubt it.
    I'll give you positive rep later in the week.

I get more of it than most. My regular got neg rep over me one time...WTF .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (15-05-23)

Reviews

It’s a sneaky feature but what can ye do apart from laugh and ignore it 🤷

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (15-05-23)

Reviews

I had a read of that thread after you posted this, I think you missed the depression stuff and he was clearly struggling his rural location etc . I am no fan of bad drivers but sometimes you need to read the room as such, however the amount of red you now have looks OTT , but if you complain about it , guess what it is like blood in the water , thems the way it be . I have received veil comments via rep in the past it is not great I get that . The debate on red bars is many many many but not going to change

I think you got hit too hard but my advice be cool about it . If you are a good poster you will see that red bar change although some assholes will see it as sport now , hope it works out for you
    Clubcard stop now
    "Those who keep the ability to see beauty, never grow old"- Frank Kafka

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

16. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Corsasport (15-05-23)

17. Default

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    I had a read of that thread after you posted this, I think you missed the depression stuff and he was clearly struggling his rural location etc . I am no fan of bad drivers but sometimes you need to read the room as such, however the amount of red you now have looks OTT , but if you complain about it , guess what it is like blood in the water , thems the way it be . I have received veil comments via rep in the past it is not great I get that . The debate on red bars is many many many but not going to change

I think you got hit too hard but my advice be cool about it . If you are a good poster you will see that red bar change although some assholes will see it as sport now , hope it works out for you
    I didn't miss anything. Read and understood the whole lot of what he said. I stand by my statement he has no one to blame but himself. No body forced him to keep breaking the rules of the road, and as a professional driver he should have had the cop to change his driving approach when he racked up 6 points. But he didn't and he paid the price for it. I don't car about the red bars people can red bar me all the want. All I ask is they have the bravery to call me names on the forum or pm me not hide like cowards behind the red bars.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast