Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Extra

Reviews

There seems to be a fairly universal rule that extras aren't asked for in a one-hour appointment. That's a good thing for me, because I can't imagine returning to a girl who asked for extras - complete mood killer. I have never proceeded with an appointment after one of those "menu" texts - the opposite of classy..

I am a tipper pretty much always unless I feel ripped off somehow.
    Help Keyla fund her battle with cancer - give what you can spare.

https://gofund.me/8e340537

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MidlifeCrisis For This Useful Post:

rockonallnite (26-03-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    You're not being taken for a ride one little bit ....

Ah no you seem a good sort...soft in the head, but sure better than being a bad guy.

I'd get a prezzie for a regular on an occasion (no not an anniversary Flanders...they don't exist in this business )... birthday/Christmas.

An old regular swindled a very expensive bottle of perfume out of me in the past. It was more expensive than my principles would allow so I told her I'd rather give her the same amount as a cash present, but she said she'd never buy it and would only pay bills with the cash so I FUCKING BOUGHT THE PERFUME .....

I choose who I buy gifts for and am very happy to do so!!

soft in the head? taken for a ride?

You're the one who feels swindled!?
    Your regular asked for the present you got her!!!
    What Years Ago? and you're still going on about it? over a bottle of perfume?

I had to search for jewelers to have a special gift hand made for a special girl without her knowledge, because I wanted her to feel special

Flanders? Forum fanny?
    I can take a joke or a dig as well as anyone

But Rocketman it seems your following me around this Forum constantly trying to windup!?
    so get back on your yellow brick road

You've enough people on here to fight with
    I come on here and give honest opinions and the truth you only seem to wanna vent your frustrations of inadequacies

Always with the
    £u©€ING NEGATIVE VIBES TIN MAN!!!!

The girls like that I give my fee in an envelope and think it's sweet that they have a logo,

sure you just keep throwing your grubby notes around, it somehow suits you!
    You're a real class act!!
    Last edited by AmorInfinito8; 26-03-23 at 11:16. Reason: The girls like that I give my fee in an envelope and think it's sweet that they have a logo, sure you just keep throwing your

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MidlifeCrisis View Post
    There seems to be a fairly universal rule that extras aren't asked for in a one-hour appointment. That's a good thing for me, because I can't imagine returning to a girl who asked for extras - complete mood killer. I have never proceeded with an appointment after one of those "menu" texts - the opposite of classy..

I am a tipper pretty much always unless I feel ripped off somehow.
    Oh Jesus yeah, the menu text, doesn’t matter how many emojis are added, just an instant buzz kill

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

MidlifeCrisis (26-03-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmorInfinito8 View Post
    I choose who I buy gifts for and am very happy to do so!!

soft in the head? taken for a ride?

You're the one who feels swindled!?
    Your regular asked for the present you got her!!!
    What Years Ago? and you're still going on about it? over a bottle of perfume?

I had to search for jewelers to have a special gift hand made for a special girl without her knowledge, because I wanted her to feel special

Flanders? Forum fanny?
    I can take a joke or a dig as well as anyone

But Rocketman it seems your following me around this Forum constantly trying to windup!?
    so get back on your yellow brick road

You've enough people on here to fight with
    I come on here and give honest opinions and the truth you only seem to wanna vent your frustrations of inadequacies

Always with the
    £u©€ING NEGATIVE VIBES TIN MAN!!!!

The girls like that I give my fee in an envelope and think it's sweet that they have a logo,

sure you just keep throwing your grubby notes around, it somehow suits you!
    You're a real class act!!
    Jeeze you're an awful bitchy handbag...I was only having a gag with you. I'm fucking broke up on my armchair from the gym yesterday.

Right I'll leave you to it. No problem at all.

My notes aren't grubby and they've been spread out for fucking years so go on with yourself.

Keep playing your Wizard Of Oz videos...some how suits ya.

Don't me going on about me to other loonies either. I'm moving on.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH123 View Post
    Going to have to rethink the nickname, honest to god you make Ned Flanders seem like John Wick, now that’s not a bad thing, you treat the ladies well but how are we supposed to compete��
    I will admit to putting lotto tickets in the envelope along with the donation a few times but I’m just not in your league at all
    Lotto tickets!!? Really? LOL

Ok you've walked me right into this one!!
    But sure if you can't be honest on here what's the point?
    I've been buying two identical lottery tickets every week for four months one for me and one for my regular LOL
    she laughed at me at the start and said "I'd never hear from you again if the numbers came up"
    But that's before she got to know me

I believe honesty and compassion is a strength
    So I'm more of a John wick character in real life
    Shamelessly so!!

Unlike some characters
    I'm sure to the girls they meet they might as well be John Doe

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    Jeeze you're an awful bitchy handbag...I was only having a gag with you. I'm fucking broke up on my armchair from the gym yesterday.

Right I'll leave you to it. No problem at all.

My notes aren't grubby and they've been spread out for fucking years so go on with yourself.

Keep playing your Wizard Of Oz videos...some how suits ya.

Don't me going on about me to other loonies either. I'm moving on.

Only giving a bit back!!

I've no problem with you Rockerman but sometimes your like a dog with a bone and it does come across like your going out of your way to harass?
    Yeah I'm full of Fluff but That's just me right or wrong I can't and won't change

I left you a tutorial video on the other Thread that shows how to post videos on the Forum, not sure if you've seen it yet?
    So you'll be able to post videos in return
    Last edited by AmorInfinito8; 26-03-23 at 11:42.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AmorInfinito8 For This Useful Post:

Mickey1 (26-03-23)

Reviews

Lotto tickets!!? Really? LOL

Ok you've walked me right into this one!!
    But sure if you can't be honest on here what's the point?
    I've been buying two identical lottery tickets every week for four months one for me and one for my regular LOL
    she laughed at me at the start and said "I'd never hear from you again if the numbers came up"
    But that's before she got to know me

I believe honesty and compassion is a strength
    So I'm more of a John wick character in real life
    Shamelessly so!!

Unlike some characters
    I'm sure to the girls they meet they might as well be John Doe
    Ah no danger of me buying a winner, I think I’ve only got lucky about twice in my life so no handy money in my future.
    Keep doing what you’re doing, your a decent skin, maybe take the heart of your sleeve though 👍

Reviews

Ffs, all this lotto talk, now i just want to go buy lotto tickets. Lol

Reviews

Only giving a bit back!!

I've no problem with you Rockerman but sometimes your like a dog with a bone and it does come across like your going out of your way to harass?
    Yeah I'm full of Fluff but That's just me right or wrong I can't and won't change

I left you a tutorial video on the other Thread that shows how to post videos on the Forum, not sure if you've seen it yet?
    So you'll be able to post videos in return!
    Harassment lol!

I have Matey namedropping me in nearly every post, poor Robbie follows me round like a lapdog with his 101 questions and I had a troll edit a post of mine yesterday and I ask the mods to fix it back and in fairness they do, but five minutes later a mod is announcing on the forum that he was uploading my ban as we speak and for what?

You're in the game six months and getting fresh with me over a joke? I've done way more for girls here than you and you say about me and my grubby money? Wasn't grubby yesterday - €800 between two girls. You think they don't know me? I'm John Doe? Fuck that. I never treated a girl bad in my life and I'm knocking around the scene far longer than yourself.

They don't think your logo is sweet either...give up the honeymoon period.

I'm not interested in your poxy videos.

Have a good day dreaming of Sophie...I'm sure she's dreaming of you too.

No reply necessary.
    Last edited by Rockerman; 26-03-23 at 11:53.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH123 View Post
    Ah no danger of me buying a winner, I think I’ve only got lucky about twice in my life so no handy money in my future.
    Keep doing what you’re doing, your a decent skin, maybe take the heart of your sleeve though ��
    I do try to tone it down but I won't because cynical
    If I start to feel aggrieved or the cynicism kicking in I'll know it's time to move on

I look for a human connection with the girls I see and won't make excuses for it
    Yeah I know I leave myself open because of it but I'll take the risk because the rewards are greater

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AmorInfinito8 For This Useful Post:

Noregrets (26-03-23)

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast