Quote Originally Posted by Silvergrey25 View Post
    I'm off Monday so if things pan out I'll definitely get back to you
    Good man, pm me Sunday 🤣🤣🤣

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

Silvergrey25 (17-03-23)

Reviews

Smart Intelligent and Funny too who wouldn't like her
    So back on track , taxi seems best option? as I dont know if the route is straightforward on foot
    Well I guess you could grab a taxi. Jeeze I don't recall the last taxi I took in Ireland? Dublin has a big taxi problem at night time... don't rely. We really are a useless country lol.

If I had to walk it it would be straightforward, but sure I know the terrain. It's probably more than 30 minutes depending where she is. Some say Ballsbridge and they be further into Donnybrook.
    Last edited by Rockerman; 17-03-23 at 15:36.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Silvergrey25 (17-03-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    Well I guess you could grab a taxi. Jeeze I don't recall the last taxi I took in Ireland? Dublin has a big taxi problem at night time... don't rely. We really are a useless country lol.

If I had to walk it it would be straightforward, but sure I know the terrain. It's probably more than 30 minutes depending where she is. Some say Ballsbridge and they be further into Donnybrook.
    Yeah, fuck it, I’m always banging on about hotels but whatever, you get a text saying “I’m in the ….”, it’s piss easy to find and usually has a car park, simples

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

Silvergrey25 (17-03-23)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

You going after the big fish young padawan, she's lovely and gorgeous, unfortunately....siammo fuori budget...
    Last edited by rockonallnite; 17-03-23 at 15:39. Reason: In the bucket list...one of these days, one of these days...
    " I always leave them better than I found them"...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rockonallnite For This Useful Post:

Silvergrey25 (17-03-23)

Reviews

Could be a lot more than 30 mins walk, as you said “Ballsbridge” is a pretty vague address

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

Silvergrey25 (17-03-23)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH123 View Post
    Could be a lot more than 30 mins walk, as you said “Ballsbridge” is a pretty vague address
    True , waiting on some more info at present

Reviews

What's with the fucking secrecy lads? Punters forum ...

Who's the lucky lady?
    Ahaha, was his place to tell you. Tho, it didnt take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bananabox999 For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (17-03-23)

Reviews

True , waiting on some more info at present
    All you need is a street and you’re sorted 👍

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

Silvergrey25 (17-03-23)

Reviews

---------------------------------
    I wish dude I'm just working out what's possible shall we say. I've no problems walking, I'm just trying to see whats practical to be on time, Dublins at least 4 hours away from here and then there's getting to the location to consider timewise. Would it take long on foot from the bus station to Ballsbridge? I haven't booked but I'm seriously interested in making one, shall we say in 5 words would be the clue ,I aint jinxing myself I hope
    Your travelling all this way and you haven't booked an appointment. What if you get here and the girl/girls you have your eye on in Ballsbridge don't answer the phone or tell you they are fully booked today, you will end up having a wank on the bus back home 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to peterbarlow For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (17-03-23), bmw528 (17-03-23), rockonallnite (17-03-23), Silvergrey25 (17-03-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH123 View Post
    Yeah, fuck it, I’m always banging on about hotels but whatever, you get a text saying “I’m in the ….”, it’s piss easy to find and usually has a car park, simples
    I'll give you that for hotel vs. apartment in Ballsbridge for the reason being Ballsbridge apartments are notorious for being like Fort Knox! I swear to God one time I nearly jumped the fucking five foot spiked rail because I couldn't find the keypad on the way out. About 40 windows looking at me...I said I can't be fucking jumping fences in D4...then I spotted it. It wasn't as obvious as it should have been. Now this was years ago lol, but always scout those fucking coded gates !

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (17-03-23), Silvergrey25 (17-03-23)

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast